Offical game pucks

Atlantian

Dec 13, 2017
Atlanta, GA
Just in case anyone was curious, here's my list for possible new ones this upcoming season:
Adirondack - New Logo (If Playing)
Allen - New Logo
Greenville - Possible Specialty
Kansas City - New Logo
Newfoundland - Alternate Logo (If Playing)
Rapid City - Yearly Change
Reading - 20th Anniversary (If Playing)
Utah Grizzlies - 25th Anniversary
Wichita Thunder - Yearly Change
Kelly Cup Finals (1 or 2)

Atlanta was supposed to do a specialty puck, but will not be this season for obvious reasons

JMCx4

Censorship is the Sincerest Form of Flattery
Sep 3, 2017
St. Louis, MO
Just in case anyone was curious, here's my list for possible new ones this upcoming season:
Adirondack - New Logo (If Playing)
Allen - New Logo
Greenville - Possible Specialty
Kansas City - New Logo
Newfoundland - Alternate Logo (If Playing)
Rapid City - Yearly Change
Reading - 20th Anniversary (If Playing)
Utah Grizzlies - 25th Anniversary
Wichita Thunder - Yearly Change
All contingent on those teams being able to afford new pucks. They might have to include a Chuck-A-Puck contest before every game & ask fans to bring their own pucks. :oops:

Atlantian

Dec 13, 2017
Atlanta, GA
All contingent on those teams being able to afford new pucks. They might have to include a Chuck-A-Puck contest before every game & ask fans to bring their own pucks. :oops:
Its likely teams will just use whatever they have remaining from last season before switching to a new one, but by ordering them in bulk, it is not a large portion of the overall expenses percentage wise. And several of the teams have sponsors willing to foot the bill so that will help ease the cost.

Atlantian

Dec 13, 2017
Atlanta, GA
First new puck of the season
E0803C58-EF09-4280-AD02-DF477DB7B27F.jpeg

Reactions: sabremike

Atlantian

Dec 13, 2017
Atlanta, GA
With the season completed, I believe there were a total of 6 new game pucks used this season:
Fort Wayne KCF
Greenville Playoffs
Kansas City (KC Logo)
Tulsa (EST 1928)
Utah 25th Anniversary
Wichita

Same design next year, likely looking at 12-15 new ones depending on team budgets after Covid.

Atlantian

Dec 13, 2017
Atlanta, GA
I was wondering if anyone had any insight on how often they change the look of the Official games pucks in the ECHL? Does anyone know when the current style was introduced?

I'm looking to start collecting the current ones, but not if they are going to change again very soon.
The ECHL finally switched to a new set. The last set ran from 2015-2023, and around 140-150 different designs saw game action during that span. The new design looks solid and I will be trying to collect all 28+ again this season. Any help would be appreciated
1695672859666.png

IDuck

Sep 26, 2007
Idaho will have same puck just updated colors for new uniform/colors

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad