GDT: Round 1 - Game 3 - Winnipeg Jets @ Colorado Avalanche - Friday, April 26th, 2024 - 9:00pm CDT - CBC - CJOB/Power 97

Status
Not open for further replies.

WiscoJet

May 3, 2016
Hate to say it but all the fraud talk is correct. Sucks because I really thought this would be different but through 3 games this series isn't even close

Reactions: cg98 and DrChar

BoJet

May 2, 2016
Germany
Good morning! What did I miss? O..k.. have a good one!
UMc0.gif

• Haha
Reactions: wraithsonwings

buggs

screenshot
Sponsor
Jun 25, 2012
somewhere flat
Honestly I could set a f***ing clock to these kinds of comments from you. He isn't above the criticism. He's allowed 3 goals in the 3rd period. He was having a great, now he's just as culpable as the rest of the team. You aren't stupid, figure it out.
Look in the mirror FFS. Could easily set a clock by you and your comments. How many effing powerplays with shit d play by Pionk and Appleton are you going to ignore. Garbage reffing handing one of the best PPs in the league chance after chance after chance and Lauer's garbage special teams but all you EVER do is crap on Hellebuyck. Yeah, sometimes its absolutely warranted, sometimes it's not.

Jets4Life

Dec 25, 2003
Westward Ho, Alberta
Honestly I could set a f***ing clock to these kinds of comments from you. He isn't above the criticism. He's allowed 3 goals in the 3rd period. He was having a great, now he's just as culpable as the rest of the team. You aren't stupid, figure it out.

Great. The Hellebuyck hater comes out of the woodwork to suggest he is to blame.

Colour me surprised.

Reactions: wraithsonwings

DrChar

Jul 13, 2023
Interesting strategy going into the third. I wonder if they’ll adapt for the 4th?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad