Officail: AUGUST LOUNGE POSTER of the Month Nominations for August 2018

LarryFisherman

o̯̘̍͋̀͌̂͒͋͋ͯ̿ͯͦ̈́ͬ͒̚̚
May 9, 2013
Arvada, CO
He literally said Colonel Sanders said that

Do you or do you not dispute that

bruh, i know you've never worked a day in your life, but in no way it is reasonable or commendable to use the f'in N word in a god damn conference call.

Context does not matter in this case - and that's if we gloss over his previous borderline commentary.

Sep 19, 2008
Also the fact that you are being SJW right now and going against racists when you have used derogatory slurs multiple times :laugh:

Cheese Wagstaff

Dec 11, 2017
Struggling with this Crossword I’m working on. Does anyone have a three letter word/acronym that immediately tells the entire world you’re a man child who spends his time on the internet complaining you’re not allowed to be racist anymore?

Vertain

Mar 28, 2013
Vermont
Speaking of losing your childhood sweetheart: I lost one about 30 times. Good thing I dropped out in Grade 10 or my life might have been ruined.

Speaking to other relevant posts:

The present Col Sanders is not real; but there was a real one once.

There should not be a discussion of whether racism is bad or good - It is bad.

It is OK to dislike somebody regardless of anything except whether you like him/her or not.

Jiminy needs to stop taking his meds and return to vernacular.

We need more fun around here. Bring back the shower posts,

VickAshley

Dec 7, 2017
Oak Lawn
twitter.com
Speaking of losing your childhood sweetheart: I lost one about 30 times. Good thing I dropped out in Grade 10 or my life might have been ruined.

Speaking to other relevant posts:

The present Col Sanders is not real; but there was a real one once.

There should not be a discussion of whether racism is bad or good - It is bad.

It is OK to dislike somebody regardless of anything except whether you like him/her or not.

Jiminy needs to stop taking his meds and return to vernacular.

We need more fun around here. Bring back the shower posts,
I'm not quite certainly sure for certain but are you "above it all?"

Dont Toews Me Bro

Mar 20, 2018
Papa John's is f***ing terrible. Real pizzeria prices for something that's literally worse than Pizza Hut. I can't imagine what type of person eats at a place like that.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad