Officail: AUGUST LOUNGE POSTER of the Month Nominations for August 2018

VickAshley

Dec 7, 2017
Oak Lawn
twitter.com
After literally tallying up the votes and then discarding them we have a final count and the winner is literally @Chippah

The awards committee after the advisement of @Dont Toews Me Bro decided that none of the votes in this thread should count so we went with the poster who during the month of AUGUST, read the most posts by posters he has on ignore. Literally THOUSANDS of posts were tallied and that's literally more effort than any person has made actually making posts in this forum all month long.

Thanks.

Thank you all so very much.

Cheese Wagstaff

Dec 11, 2017
After literally tallying up the votes and then discarding them we have a final count and the winner is literally @Chippah

The awards committee after the advisement of @Dont Toews Me Bro decided that none of the votes in this thread should count so we went with the poster who during the month of AUGUST, read the most posts by posters he has on ignore. Literally THOUSANDS of posts were tallied and that's literally more effort than any person has made actually making posts in this forum all month long.

Thanks.

Thank you all so very much.

I have nothing but respect for the office of town crier, but this is well beyond your jurisdiction.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad