OT: Off-Topic Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

FabricDetails

HF still in need of automated text analytics
Mar 30, 2009
Haven't found what the strings attached are to this... Will keep looking...

upload_2021-3-17_14-28-52.png

RabidBadger

Mazur detractors will look like dummies!
Sep 9, 2007
Detroitish
Big Beef with mozzarella and sweet peppers is my typical order. Get it dipped if you want an adventure.

Air Canada finally delivered my canceled flight voucher. Jesus, that was an ordeal with them.

A) That was a humerous about-face from your Potillo's order to your blood feud with Air Canada.

B) Haven't you been trying to resolve your airline woes for about a year now? What a pain in the arse.

Bondurant

Jul 4, 2012
Phoenix, Arizona
A) That was a humerous about-face from your Potillo's order to your blood feud with Air Canada.

B) Haven't you been trying to resolve your airline woes for about a year now? What a pain in the arse.
Air Canada was a very annoying, yet very polite, ordeal. Now I have my Air Canada and StubHub vouchers in line for whenever Canada opens and fans can attend games. I will see The Battle live one day.

Ghost of Ethan Hunt

The Official Ghost of Space Ghosts Monkey
Jun 23, 2018
Top Secret Moon Base
Mom's in labor can't scream probably? I'm surprised they haven't tried to issue everyone ball-gags & leashes + a "qualified handler". We're all pawns in their wicked game, headed for the slaughterhouse. Only ~60-70% recognize this & connect the dots. Rest are pushing forward, full speed ahead.

On a bright & positive note, when in danger, Otters hold up their babies to the attacker/imminent threat. Hoping for sympathy, or sacrifice? You be the judge, next on Geraldo.

Reactions: Hammettf2b

Ghost of Ethan Hunt

Jun 23, 2018
Top Secret Moon Base
I know the new Mortal Kombat is going to let me down, but I am going to watch the shit out of it.
I haven't seen any of the MK movies, but I did play the vg in the very early 90's (college yrs.). Liu Kang or SZero were my weapons of choice. LK had that quick leg sweep iirc & SZ with the patented freeze move iirc.

Last edited:

RabidBadger

Mazur detractors will look like dummies!
Sep 9, 2007
Detroitish
Mom's in labor can't scream probably? I'm surprised they haven't tried to issue everyone ball-gags & leashes + a "qualified handler". We're all pawns in their wicked game, headed for the slaughterhouse. Only ~60-70% recognize this & connect the dots. Rest are pushing forward, full speed ahead.

On a bright & positive note, when in danger, Otters hold up their babies to the attacker/imminent threat. Hoping for sympathy, or sacrifice? You be the judge, next on Geraldo.

Whuuuut?:huh:

Ghost of Ethan Hunt

Jun 23, 2018
Top Secret Moon Base
Going back for another round, eh? Had no clue there was a reboot/sequel in the works. I'm still waiting for a Mutant League Hockey movie.
I may as well be a boomer, because I had to lo0k up Mutant League. Looks entertaining. I don't watch tv, I just saw the YT ad for MK, I'm outta touch with Hollywood & the like.

upload_2021-3-19_22-7-37.png

Ghost of Ethan Hunt

Jun 23, 2018
Top Secret Moon Base
Don't post the NY Post here and their garbage. Their alt-right heavy-hate garbage is always sensationalized.
I was quoting another poster, as clearly indicated. Also, "alt" right, depends on perspective. It's too convenient/easy to label/smear something that doesn't agree with your perception of it as "alt". How 'bout we call All MSM "Alt-left", b/c in actuality that's what it is. By they that control the narrative, for those that "need controlling" per them/they that have the real power. Lastly, it's not your decision to decide what other posters post. Turn off your TV, you'll be glad you did.

Don't believe?

Dr. Seuss gets cancelled, but Cardi B's nasty WAP lyrics & gyrating videos are wholesome & a great role-model for young girls/women/females, smh.

Last edited:

Konnan511

#RetireHronek17
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2008
Sarasota, FL
I was quoting another poster, as clearly indicated. Also, "alt" right, depends on perspective. It's too convenient/easy to label/smear something that doesn't agree with your perception of it as "alt". How 'bout we call All MSM "Alt-left", b/c in actuality that's what it is. By they that control the narrative, for those that "need controlling" per them/they that have the real power. Lastly, it's not your decision to decide what other posters post. Turn off your TV, you'll be glad you did.

Don't believe?

Dr. Seuss gets cancelled, but Cardi B's nasty WAP lyrics & gyrating videos are wholesome & a great role-model for young girls/women/females, smh.
Who cancelled Dr. Seuss'? Honest question. Or are you talking about Dr. Seuss' own printing label deciding not to publish six racist books anymore and those books still being readily available?

Ghost of Ethan Hunt

Jun 23, 2018
Top Secret Moon Base
Who cancelled Dr. Seuss'? Honest question. Or are you talking about Dr. Seuss' own printing label deciding not to publish six racist books anymore and those books still being readily available?
Oh Lawd Hammercy.

The only reason a child's book was even in question was because of the CCC.
Cancel Culture Committee/Commission/Club. Is this really the hill you wanna die on today? CCC?

I could even see a somewhat valid argument for the case of Pepe LePew, the childs cartoon French skunk whose unwanted advances towards female childs cartoon skunks promote, or at least normalize "rape culture" (in the mind of an impressionable child). I do remember these cartoons from ~50 years ago & I thought Pepe LePew was a creep too, but I also knew it was just a kids cartoon (I was a little kid at the time). I could recognize the difference b/w right & wrong, but I was raised properly too. Not all kids have that benefit.

But Speedy Gonzalez, Mr. Potato Head, Uncle Ben, Aunt Jemima, Yosemite Sam, the line of White Rain (soap/shampoo/hair etc.) products. ?? Jeez, where does the madness end?....(People can't scream on rollercoasters in CA now, for exmaple). Recently a man was jailed for referring to his young daughter as "she/her". Jailed!! A daughter (biological female) whom he professes his deep love for.....Witch Hunt's on steroids+crack x10 to the -20th power. Insanity!

P.S. Since you seem to be (woke/awake/awoke/wokened/awakened/not asleep) cite 6 references of actual racism in the Dr. Seuss series, since you're so up on the subject matter. We need some proof, not just because the talking heads (MSM, The View-Joyce Behar & crew, Don Lemon & co. etc.) say so.

Last edited:

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
Congratulations, you canceled yourself
c3049f3062ab9ced606a26602afbc9a3.gif

Konnan511

#RetireHronek17
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2008
Sarasota, FL
Oh Lawd Hammercy.

The only reason a child's book was even in question was because of the CCC.
Cancel Culture Committee/Commission/Club. Is this really the hill you wanna die on today? CCC?

I could even see a somewhat valid argument for the case of Pepe LePew, the chillds cartoon French skunk whose unwanted advances towards female childs cartoon skunks promote, or at least normalize "rape culture" (in the mind of an impressionable child). I do remember these cartoons from ~50 years ago & I thought Pepe LePew was a creep too, but I also knew it was just a kids cartoon (I was a little kid at the time). I could recognize the difference b/w right & wrong, but I was raised properly too. Not all kids have that benefit.

But Speedy Gonzalez, Mr. Potato Head, Uncle Ben, Aunt Jemima, Yosemite Sam, the line of White Rain (soap/shampoo/hair etc.) products. ?? Jeez, where does the madness end?....(People can't scream on rollercoasters in CA now, for exmaple). Recently a man was jailed for referring to his young daughter as "she/her". Jailed!! A daughter (biological female) whom he professes his deep love for.....Witch Hunt's on steroids+crack x10 to the -20th power. Insanity!

P.S. Since you seem to be (woke/awake/awoke/wokened/awakened/not asleep) cite 6 references of actual racism in the Dr. Seuss series, since you're so up on the subject matter. We need some proof, not just because the talking heads (MSM, The View-Joyce Behar & crew, Don Lemon & co. etc.) say so.
Lol ok.

FabricDetails

HF still in need of automated text analytics
Mar 30, 2009
Gave Portillo's a try.

Italian beef and sausage combo sandwich was guud.

Also tried the beef and cheddar croissant... Honestly didn't enjoy that as much as I thought I would. Butter was a little too strong for my liking.

And I got a double beef sandwich for tomorrow.

I wanted to try their strawberry shortcake but they didn't have any. Made me sad.

Attachments

• 20210320_202858.jpg
    20210320_202858.jpg
    147.7 KB · Views: 6
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad