OT: Off Topic thread: Sirquacksalot Does Not Respond Well to Spooky Behavior

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirQuacksALot

A Garibaldi in Kelp
Mar 16, 2010
About damn time too. Ford's been doing thing right for the last couple years.

Agreed. My mother recently bought a Ford Edge, and while I'm not a fan of crossovers in general it is very comfortable to drive, and the interior is fantastic. Much nicer that what she paid for.

TesseracT

Go Ducks! Go Huskies!
May 29, 2011
Knoxville, TN
Agreed. My mother recently bought a Ford Edge, and while I'm not a fan of crossovers in general it is very comfortable to drive, and the interior is fantastic. Much nicer that what she paid for.

Yep. I'd say if anyone is in the market for a new car the Ford dealership is the only lot you'd need to visit. Obviously that's a bit of a stretch because there are a lot of other good cars out there but top-to-bottom I'd go with Ford as having the best lineup.

Especially now with the Focus RS finally being released in the US. We need more hot-hatches here.

SirQuacksALot

A Garibaldi in Kelp
Mar 16, 2010
I was just out on my deck and actually saw a bird get stung by a bee. I couldn't help but wonder if someone was trying to teach me a lesson.

Clearly cross-species relations are acceptable.

Otherwise Tessy would never get a date.

Getzmonster

Jul 24, 2014
You guys (and gals) are destroying me. I used to frequent the Super Mex near my house in Long Beach, the little one at Cherry/Wardlow. It wasn't as good as the authentic places around LA, but I couldn't argue with the convenience.

I've been in Texas four years now (just outside Austin), and I swear the Mexican food options are just miserable. Worse crap than I can crank out of my own kitchen. How can a state with 1200 miles of Mexico border and a dense Mexican population screw up Mexican food so badly? I'm going through some serious withdrawals...

DaDucks*

o.jpg

o.jpg

o.jpg

o.jpg

o.jpg

o.jpg

snarktacular

Aug 2, 2005
You guys (and gals) are destroying me. I used to frequent the Super Mex near my house in Long Beach, the little one at Cherry/Wardlow. It wasn't as good as the authentic places around LA, but I couldn't argue with the convenience.

I've been in Texas four years now (just outside Austin), and I swear the Mexican food options are just miserable. Worse crap than I can crank out of my own kitchen. How can a state with 1200 miles of Mexico border and a dense Mexican population screw up Mexican food so badly? I'm going through some serious withdrawals...
Is it all Tex-Mex and not real Mexican?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad