OT: Off Topic thread: Sirquacksalot Does Not Respond Well to Spooky Behavior

Status
Not open for further replies.

TesseracT

Go Ducks! Go Huskies!
May 29, 2011
Knoxville, TN
Never understood the name of that video...or the narrative. The kid wasn't being abused. The mom/nanny was just making sure the kid didn't mess with broken glass.

kducks

Duck Off
Sep 19, 2007
OC
I'm drowning in discovery responses for a class action lawsuit that one of my lawyers has hoarded since May of last year. Send help.

TesseracT

Go Ducks! Go Huskies!
May 29, 2011
Knoxville, TN
I'm drowning in discovery responses for a class action lawsuit that one of my lawyers has hoarded since May of last year. Send help.

Help is on the way!!!

feature_3_14_main.jpg

la patineuse

Aug 21, 2010
It's sooooo freaking hot! When I came home, it was 84 degrees in the house and it's only cooled down four degrees in almost 2-1/2 hours. Sheesh, can we send this weather back to Baja, or where ever it came from and and get SoCal weather?!?!?!!!!!!

DaDucks*

It's sooooo freaking hot! When I came home, it was 84 degrees in the house and it's only cooled down four degrees in almost 2-1/2 hours. Sheesh, can we send this weather back to Baja, or where ever it came from and and get SoCal weather?!?!?!!!!!!

I just got back from Maine to worse humidity....:help:

kducks

Duck Off
Sep 19, 2007
OC

Hate to break it to you but the El Nino usually brings in the warm rain weather with it. Not sure how "normal" it is going to be over the winter. The hurricane from the south came up further because of it.

DaDucks*

Well, to be fair, Maine isn't all that humid.

I've been in NYC for a while now and the humidity here is no joke. Way worse than what New England gets.

Fair? **** fairness. I pay a premium to avoid humidity damn it!!!

Was only in Boston for a few hours. What is all that tall green stuff growing out of the ground?

kducks

Duck Off
Sep 19, 2007
OC

Was only in Boston for a few hours. What is all that tall green stuff growing out of the ground?

You aren't supposed to tell people about Tessy's secret stash.

duckaroosky

So sayeth Duckthulu
May 26, 2009
Long Beach, Ca
I don't want to hear about anyone else's pets. I don't care about how you got your dog or how unique your cat is or why your horse is psychic.

meme.jpg

TesseracT

Go Ducks! Go Huskies!
May 29, 2011
Knoxville, TN

Haha. Did you at least eats anywhere good in Boston?! Get to visit Five Islands, Maine? Now I'm hungry...

You aren't supposed to tell people about Tessy's secret stash.

It's not so secret. It can be seen from space. Wait, I'm not 20 anymore....that stuff gives me ridiculously horrible panic attacks.

DaDucks*

Haha. Did you at least eats anywhere good in Boston?! Get to visit Five Islands, Maine? Now I'm hungry...

It's not so secret. It can be seen from space. Wait, I'm not 20 anymore....that stuff gives me ridiculously horrible panic attacks.

That Italian place with the scratch made lobster ravioli was closed due to their 1 week vacation..... Went to bob's clam hut instead.... The house I rented in Maine was a stone's throw to 5 island lobster co.
That was fantastic.

TesseracT

Go Ducks! Go Huskies!
May 29, 2011
Knoxville, TN
I don't want to hear about anyone else's pets. I don't care about how you got your dog or how unique your cat is or why your horse is psychic.

meme.jpg

Did you know that Toby and his tiny head learns words faster than any other dog I've owned? Btw, is it bad to change your dog's name? My ex named him Toby but he really is much more of a Hank. He needs to be a Hank.

That Italian place with the scratch made lobster ravioli was closed due to their 1 week vacation..... Went to bob's clam hut instead.... The house I rented in Maine was a stone's throw to 5 island lobster co.
That was fantastic.

Oh hell yeah. New England travelling done right!!

la patineuse

Aug 21, 2010
Hate to break it to you but the El Nino usually brings in the warm rain weather with it. Not sure how "normal" it is going to be over the winter. The hurricane from the south came up further because of it.

I know the El Nino rains will be warmer than our normal winter Pacific systems coming from Alaska, but it's this combination of humidity from the tropical storm off of Baja and the high pressure system to east of California, preventing our normal westerly winds from cooling off the coastal areas, that is making this weather so unbearable. And I doubt it will be this hot if and when the El Nino fully hits us. I certainly don't remember triple-digit temperatures during the 1997 El Nino. I remember a lot of rain, but not this excessive heat.

WhatTheDuck

9 - 20 - 8
May 17, 2007
Worst Case, Ontario
I'm at hotel right beside an international airport. Cool view of the runway from my room, and the first couple planes taking off was pretty neat. After the 10th one I think the novelty wore off, and now a deep hatrid burns within.

kducks

Duck Off
Sep 19, 2007
OC
I'm at hotel right beside an international airport. Cool view of the runway from my room, and the first couple planes taking off was pretty neat. After the 10th one I think the novelty wore off, and now a deep hatrid burns within.

Sounds like you might need some earplugs tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad