11866202_799204143529536_6832397880867213884_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Captain Mittens*

Worth a listen

Michael Winslow has still got it

Yes, this Michael Winslow

Ron*

Quiz of the day:

Who is this woman and why is she significant in the history of the USA?

Hint: She is NOT a dancer.

AuwWJj.png

Ron*

Oh, yeah. One more thing. RP is not allowed to participate in the quiz. Because I know he is going to figure it out faster than anyone else, and probably quite easily.

Ron*

2nd quiz for the day:

What make and model Bass Guitar is the guy stealing the base (bass) with?

Hint: the headstock kind of gives away the make.

The model is going to be harder to figure out. (Buddy the Elf, it's all yours!)

Ron*

Worth a listen

Michael Winslow has still got it

Yes, this Michael Winslow

Interesting footnote on "Whole Lotta Love": Staples Center was using a new game launch video that centered around the solo in the middle of the song that (supposedly) was also going to be used going into the playoffs. Considering we didn't get that far, I suspect the "Whole Lotta Love" game launch video and music is history.

Will be interesting to see how the Kings proceed this season with new game launch videos/music.

scryan

May 1, 2013
I may not see you guys for a while.

Keep it real
Holy ****, greatest marketing strategy ever.

I just finished up installing a new soft top on a 99 miata. That **** kinda sucks to do. Worked (not fast) from like 1pm to 9:30pm. My fingers ****ing hurt.

This post also belong in the beer thread, as all physical labor should be followed with a strong IPA.

****ing **** god damn. I'm going to guess that none have you have installed a convertible top before, and none of you care too much... But **** me. As is typical at least with replacement miata tops, the roof it a PAIN to close with the new material on it. I installed sunday, and have had the top stretched close to closed with zip ties since, cinching it down a little here and there.
Ended up having to hook a 500lb ratchet strap to the bottom of my steering column, and the hand hold on the top and winch it closed. Aparently this is normal, but thank god for the internet because I never would have done that with out being told its typical. So ****ing exessive, like 3 days of stretching and wenching the ****ing thing closed to get it. Now I don't get to lower it for like a week.

Reclamation Project

Cut It All Right In Two
Jul 6, 2011
Holy ****, greatest marketing strategy ever.

****ing **** god damn. I'm going to guess that none have you have installed a convertible top before, and none of you care too much... But **** me. As is typical at least with replacement miata tops, the roof it a PAIN to close with the new material on it. I installed sunday, and have had the top stretched close to closed with zip ties since, cinching it down a little here and there.
Ended up having to hook a 500lb ratchet strap to the bottom of my steering column, and the hand hold on the top and winch it closed. Aparently this is normal, but thank god for the internet because I never would have done that with out being told its typical. So ****ing exessive, like 3 days of stretching and wenching the ****ing thing closed to get it. Now I don't get to lower it for like a week.

Beer me.

Captain Mittens*

Scryan, not just great taste in beer. He also has fine taste in marketing strategy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad