Dawdler

Run to the Hills!!
Aug 2, 2005
jaguars-fan-gif_original.gif

scryan

May 1, 2013
Also **** cyclists.

:(

But its good exercise and fun when your not out as shape as ****.
Granted, there are a lot of randoms who do stupid ****... But for the most part you just have to half change lanes....

And on that note I will say...
**** bus drivers.

Considering off season, AND summer... Should there be a BBQ thread? Just me?

kingsfan

President of the Todd McLellan fan club by default
Mar 18, 2002
Manitoba, Canada
:(

But its good exercise and fun when your not out as shape as ****.
Granted, there are a lot of randoms who do stupid ****... But for the most part you just have to half change lanes....

And on that note I will say...
**** bus drivers.

Considering off season, AND summer... Should there be a BBQ thread? Just me?

**** everyone.

Reclamation Project

Cut It All Right In Two
Jul 6, 2011
I really like Rousey based on the fact that she's a ****ing beast. It seems the more you shoot your mouth off, the more she'll kick your ass.

However, I can't believe UFC is even a sport. It's brutal. How do people watch this ****?

Captain Mittens*

I really like Rousey based on the fact that she's a ****ing beast. It seems the more you shoot your mouth off, the more she'll kick your ass.

However, I can't believe UFC is even a sport. It's brutal. How do people watch this ****?

She's the modern day Tyson without the ear biting

Ron*

Absolute garbage.

Dinosaur **** at its stinkiest.

jgqox8hyftc9c2wovxdd.png

Bandit

Jul 23, 2005
Unemployed in Greenland

I don't get it either. I had the unfortunate "pleasure" of being at a bar last night that had the fight. The fight before the main even was a joke. The guy that ultimately won was knocked out on his feet in the 2nd (I think) round and nearly got choked out on the floor in the third, yet somehow won.

The Rousey fight was like a girlfight from high school, only with uglier girls and funnier because all the "hard" faces they were making beforehand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad