OT: Off Topic Thread-Honeymoons are so wonderful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kovi

Feb 11, 2007
I guess that's the difference between a chloroform bottle and a pregnant chick! :laugh:

Thank you, I'll be here all weekend!

I'm feeling great, thank you! I'm ready to have a world dance party!

It is a dog eat dog world and sometimes you wear Milk Bone underwear.... #bam

Kirk- NEHJ

Aug 22, 2002
CAV Country!
www.hockeyjournal.com
So obsessed with this song & video right now. Don't turn it off at the beginning...stay with it, as the protagonist is a D&D "nerd" who is having a fantasy until his grandma wakes him from his stupor. You'll want to see how it all progresses, though the ending is a bit sudden...and jarring.

We have a few spin bikes in the NATO gym here in Kandahar and I use this as my go-to climbing song. Actually- the entire Once More 'Round the Sun album is terrific as far as workouts go, but nothing beats "High Road" when I crank up the resistance and just go.

Kate08

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2010
^ I'll have to check that album out, I'm a total spin junkie.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
I do not like that oil change shops try to charge 40 bucks for a filter that costs 10 an requires literally no tools to replace.

Artemis

Took the red pill
Dec 8, 2010
Mount Olympus
One week 3 hours 30 min til Outlander.....

I'm ready....

Episode one is available online but I'm gonna go old school and wait for the TV airing...

So am I. I've been waiting a couple of decades - I can wait another week to see it in all its glory. :)

I've seen some awesome online reviews, but some of the clueless comments they've garnered are downright hilarious. :laugh:

eightspokedb

pickee chickadee
Sponsor
Jul 17, 2002
cave of caerbannog
Visit site
So am I. I've been waiting a couple of decades - I can wait another week to see it in all its glory. :)

I've seen some awesome online reviews, but some of the clueless comments they've garnered are downright hilarious. :laugh:

Got book 4 yesterday from the library - library clerk said the books are in very high demand!!! Ya think?

Artemis

Took the red pill
Dec 8, 2010
Mount Olympus
Yes I did - was going to wait before the next book but - oops!!! - there it appeared on hold at the library -

There's even a thread for Outlander on my favorite luggage discussion board - they are just as excited as we are!!!

Spread the love! :)

Lord John is my second-favorite character (after James Alexander Malcom etc., of course, though I love Fergus and Young Ian too!) and I love Voyager so much for him, and he appears again in Drums... and onward. :handclap:

Funny, I saw a complaint elsewhere by somebody who said he read Outlander but didn't go on to the next books because they're weren't enough characters! :huh: Guess he didn't realize that as the series goes on you practically need a scorecard. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad