OT: Off Topic Thread-For the Love of Pets

Status
Not open for further replies.

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
WTH....wheres the Love for Kovi thread?

How can you go and lay this out there like that and expect people here to behave? You're trolling for people to get infractions with this one...

And we all know it's in Lou's pants anyways...

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
My favorite parts of season two were Rick stepping up and putting an end to the Sophie piece, and then Shane asking Otis how many bullets he had left when they were running off from the walkers while getting the meds for Carl. Him turning and blasting Otis in the leg so he can get away was so badass. I'm really sorry to see him go. :laugh:

I was reading a story about them getting ready for the next season and they dropped a spoiler about Rick's wife, and I know that a couple of other long timers get the gate as well, but I don't know when or how.

You haven't spoiled much. Some of what was spoiled for you were I think intended to be major moments in the show, but there is so much going on in S3 that it's almost just collateral damage. So I wouldn't worry much about what you already read.

...just don't read any more :laugh:

Shaun

Oct 12, 2010
breaking bad is top 3 with the sopranos and the wire. It might eventually pass the sopranos to be #2.

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
breaking bad is top 3 with the sopranos and the wire. It might eventually pass the sopranos to be #2.

I would love it if Breaking Bad ended with a cut to black as Don't Stop Believing was playing on a jukebox with Walt sitting in a diner...:laugh:

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
You haven't spoiled much. Some of what was spoiled for you were I think intended to be major moments in the show, but there is so much going on in S3 that it's almost just collateral damage. So I wouldn't worry much about what you already read.

...just don't read any more :laugh:

Trust me, I was pissed when I read it. Second line of the freaking article and there it was. I was like, WTF dooood? :laugh:

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
WTH....wheres the Love for Kovi thread?

Master Po told me when I was a young student that only when you unconditionally love yourself will an OT thread showing adulation be possible.

Kovi

Feb 11, 2007
Master Po told me when I was a young student that only when you unconditionally love yourself will an OT thread showing adulation be possible.

I was on Maple St an hour ago--I thought of you.

:)

fueling my obsession at Currans

edit: there is so much truth in your statement

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
I like that I can now get cantelope at Target. I love wide aisles

Kovi

Feb 11, 2007
twitter is so dramatic right now with the Bulger verdict.

I lol'd

Jim Armstrong ‏@JimArmstrongWBZ 1m

Silence. You can hear the courtroom sketch artists' pencils hard at work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad