OT: Off Topic Thread-Fall is Approaching...Good or Bad?

Status
Not open for further replies.

member 96824

Did any of you guys stary your own business? If so shoot me a message about how many times you said to yourself "what the **** did I get myself into"

Shaun

Oct 12, 2010
First off, it was a joke. I misrepresented his view that the person doing the drugs was gross and instead pretended he was talking about Popeyes. Secondly, yes it does. Popeyes sucks big time. Very much so.

The biscuits are amazing though.

Kate08

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2010
I deal with difficult people every day. It's part of my job. But there is one dude that is just such a flaming d-bag that dealing with him legitimately gives me anxiety. He's a bully. He goes out of his way to be a condescending richard. I can't take it anymore, and I don't know what to do about it.

I can't kill it with kindness anymore....it's not working.

eightspokedb

pickee chickadee
Sponsor
Jul 17, 2002
cave of caerbannog
Visit site
I deal with difficult people every day. It's part of my job. But there is one dude that is just such a flaming d-bag that dealing with him legitimately gives me anxiety. He's a bully. He goes out of his way to be a condescending richard. I can't take it anymore, and I don't know what to do about it.

One of my mantras -

Be nice - until it's time to not be nice.

It's that time....

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home

D-Con.

member 96824

Steal the heroin from the woman earlier and plant it in his desk.

youre HR, its okay;)

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
everyone struggles.... it is up to us as humans to look at other people and say..."they are just like me" and feel compassion .

if you empathize and feel some of their pain.....energy flows and hearts open.

yet sometime people have to fight their own demons before they can step away...

You are one sharp cookie.

acr*

Because it is. KFC is heaven.
BHNNUJyCMAArLrL.jpg

Bi Coastal Bawse*

Somebody should poison your dog.

See what I did there?

No what did you do please enlighten me. If you're referring to the dog in my AVI she already passed. I would like someone to poison my dog. The aftermath and what would happen to them is humorous.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Mione, we actually don't know what you look like

Very true :) I don't know what most of you people look like either. I honestly won't be posting my face on here any time soon. If you see me at the game is one thing, but a message board filled with mostly men..I guess I'm not comfortable with it.

I promise though, I am a woman and not some 70 year old creeper in a basement. ;)

Kovi

Feb 11, 2007
Very true :) I don't know what most of you people look like either. I honestly won't be posting my face on here any time soon. If you see me at the game is one thing, but a message board filled with mostly men..I guess I'm not comfortable with it.

I promise though, I am a woman and not some 70 year old creeper in a basement. ;)

wait. ive seen you, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad