OT: Off-Topic Thread Episode VII: No Loungin', Bae

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Please don't be rude, guys.

Like seriously it's upsetting me and my chickens are looking quite nervous.
now why would they be nervous? I love chickens.

kfc-fried-chicken-bucket.jpg

May 27, 2012
Earth
Doesn't really matter to me, it's just that I am am up longer than I should be. I was wondering why the thread had a billion posts already. Will be interesting what will be in the thread when I wake up. :laugh:

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
One more post before I leave. Janko. I like the thread name. Star Wars is GOAT.

"Can you feel it?"

Light-sabres with guards? That's like a blaster with a silencer. A real jedi/sith master shouldn't need a guard to protect his hands, and would recognize the danger they pose.

Bosnian Beast

Formerly Janko Unchained
Dec 30, 2010
Lethbridge, AB
One more post before I leave. Janko. I like the thread name. Star Wars is GOAT.

"Can you feel it?"

It was too perfect. Lounge invaded, we're on the seventh OT thread, I had a Star Wars marathon yesterday - the stars aligned.
Light-sabres with guards? That's like a blaster with a silencer. A real jedi/sith master shouldn't need a guard to protect his hands, and would recognize the danger they pose.

I'm starting to develop a twitch from seeing this. All I can say is that you have to watch Stephen Colbert's explanation of it.

InfinityIggy

Zagidulin's Dad
Jan 30, 2011
It was too perfect. Lounge invaded, we're on the seventh OT thread, I had a Star Wars marathon yesterday - the stars aligned.

I'm starting to develop a twitch from seeing this. All I can say is that you have to watch Stephen Colbert's explanation of it.

I predict the movie to be of the same quality as this thread thus far.

May 27, 2012
Earth

I said one more, but this brought me back. People losing hands is a common theme in Starwars. For Sith/Jedi anyways . Oh we'll either way still excited.

Anybody see the George Lucas edition? :laugh:

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
I said one more, but this brought me back. People losing hands is common them in Starwars. Oh we'll either way still excited.

Every time someone loses a hand in Star Wars, the cut comes from below. It isn't a result of a lightsabre sliding down the other one all the way to the hand. Vader cuts off Luke's hand with an upward cut while Luke's arm is raised. Dooku does the same thing to Anakin. Guards wouldn't do anything about that.

Bosnian Beast

Formerly Janko Unchained
Dec 30, 2010
Lethbridge, AB
I predict the movie to be of the same quality as this thread thus far.

Epic as bread?
I said one more, but this brought me back. People losing hands is a common theme in Starwars. For Sith/Jedi anyways . Oh we'll either way still excited.

I did, it was pretty funny. I finally caved and bought the Star Wars movies on blu-ray yesterday after refusing to buy it for three years, and I don't have buyers regret. I really needed to watch Star Wars (I've been wanting to watch the original trilogy for about two weeks at this point) and needed to see it, even if it was the Special Edition. I forgot how much Jedi was ruined for me after the Special Edition.

May 27, 2012
Earth
Every time someone loses a hand in Star Wars, the cut comes from below. It isn't a result of a lightsabre sliding down the other one all the way to the hand. Vader cuts off Luke's hand with an upward cut while Luke's arm is raised. Dooku does the same thing to Anakin. Guards wouldn't do anything about that.

Touché.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad