OT: Off-Topic Thread Episode VII: No Loungin', Bae

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
AF, don't bother wasting your time on rappers like Mac Miller, Wiz Khakifa, or YG. Absolute trash.

Stic to rappers like Kendrick, Joey, Schoolboy, Pusha, ect.
I can't stand Wiz Khalifa. Is YG Young Gambino? If so, I don't mind him but I would need to be in the right mood, much like when I listen to Ying Yang Twins or Three 6 Mafia.

YMCMBYOLO

WEDABEST
Mar 30, 2009
I can't stand Wiz Khalifa. Is YG Young Gambino? If so, I don't mind him but I would need to be in the right mood, much like when I listen to Ying Yang Twins or Three 6 Mafia.

YG is a west coast rapper from Compton abd he's not young gambino, not even close. He's much worse and exclusively talks about poppin peoples heads off

He's a popular rapper but sucks

I'm a big Logic fan, check him out.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
YG is a west coast rapper from Compton abd he's not young gambino, not even close. He's much worse and exclusively talks about poppin peoples heads off

you just never know with how people feel the need to just use initials for someone these days, drives me ****ing nuts

Taranis

Jul 9, 2013
Nova Scotia
Does anyone else listen to Leafs Lunch on TSN1050? I find it highly entertaining, the banter that goes on with Jeff O'Neill is hilarious.

Banner

Jan 12, 2012
Agree with TFG. When it comes to good rappers, stay away from what you hear on the radio. Kendrick and Schoolboy are always playing in my car. Listening to the jeftuz remix of Collard Greens atm.

InfinityIggy

Zagidulin's Dad
Jan 30, 2011
Enlighten me.

I'm not saying its wrong to defend your own team to opposing fans' views, but its like when fans of other teams make a CP account and get mad whenever flames fans make fun of their team. Like what did you expect? You're in a place full of fans of a completely different team, don't expect them to know every single little aspect of your team.

Its not at all the same because CP is a forum for Calgary/Flames Hockey. HFBoards is about the NHL and all fans are free to post on any forum they like so long as they are respectful and follow the rules.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012

Sounds like a modern day MC Eiht......... Geeeeyeeeah

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Guys I just bought an engagement ring. :help:
sympathyCondolences2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad