OT: Off Topic Thread-AS Summer Ends and the Colors of Fall Begin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
Sunday works for me. Can we start at 7:30? Between my cousin's wedding weekend and a big presentation at work, I'd love to be passed out as early as possible.

Can proxy's be used?

Kate08

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2010
The hype over GTA V is ridiculous. People staying up all night playing, missing school and work to play it.

I sent beats to artist last night still hasn't listened to them. Been playing GTA V all day.

Guess That Ass?

Kate08

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2010
Upong further review, I'm going ot pass on Fantasy hockey. Between real hockey, 2 football leagues, and life....not gonna have time to keep up with it. Sorry peeps.

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
Question about this fantasy hockey thing- is it time consuming? I'd love to try it but I'm concerned I wouldn't be able to devote a lot of time to it.

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
Question about this fantasy hockey thing- is it time consuming? I'd love to try it but I'm concerned I wouldn't be able to devote a lot of time to it.

It's an everyday thing for any team sport besides football. It doesn't take more than a couple of minutes each day, but it is something you have to look at daily.

member 96824

You could set your line up once a week if you wanted because you can schedule your days in advance, just gotta make sure you don't miss out on any big injuries to your players

GabeTravels

ME > MN > GA
Sponsor
Nov 24, 2011
Marietta, GA
Found out an old coworker of mine was killed when he was drunk driving last night.

I wouldn't call him a friend...but I always felt bad for the kid. Father died young, and he had a lot of issues that stemmed from that I think. Never made the smartest decisions, but had a good heart.

:/ Feel bad.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Any news on Underwear Wars?'

Not sure which way I'm going here in my 'support'.

Joe can be overbearing as documented when he beat me on a tie breaker to take home the 2011 Overbearing Man of the Year

member 96824

10. Family of tourists who're struggling to figure out the Charlie Card machine
As easy as it is to curse them under your breath, do our city right and take a few minutes to show them how it works. Then curse them under your breath.

hahahah.

I will admit, I catch myself being the guy who shows up late and worms his way to the front more often than not. Not my fault half the people are standing where the doors won't be.

Edit: The first comment was beautiful as well, people who stand on the left side of the escalators

Glove Malfunction

Ference is my binky
Jan 1, 2009
Pleasantly warm, AZ
hahahah.

I will admit, I catch myself being the guy who shows up late and worms his way to the front more often than not. Not my fault half the people are standing where the doors won't be.

I don't really find fault with this. It's the guys who slide past the people who have already queued up where the doors are/will be that drive me nuts.

Perhaps the worst guy is the guy who, after everyone else on the platform moves to the side to make a path for the exiting passengers to get off the train, stands smack in the middle of said path. Get the **** out of the way, you ****ing moron.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad