OT: Off Topic Thread-AS Summer Ends and the Colors of Fall Begin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bi Coastal Bawse*

I miss the east coast seasons. One thing I dislike in CA is the bi polar weather. Least it's almost fall and I love fall.

October <3

Thrive

Scoish Velociraptor Maloish
Jan 10, 2009
Massachusetts
Can't wait for the crisp air. I can't stand the humidity of summer. I would love October weather year-round.

Kovi

Feb 11, 2007
boot and argyle people....boots and argyle

and little short jackets.

Fall:heart:

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
boot and argyle people....boots and argyle

and little short jackets.

Fall:heart:
Minus the boots it sounds like what I wore every day in high school. Go catholic school!

I love boots, chunky sweaters and skirts for the fall. So comfy:)

Kovi

Feb 11, 2007
Minus the boots it sounds like what I wore every day in high school. Go catholic school!

I love boots, chunky sweaters and skirts for the fall. So comfy:)

I think we have a successful Fall wardrobe planned between us. :handclap:

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Off to Campus to take care of all the prelim administrative stuff, then to hang out in the Bookstore to save fellow students money by stopping them from buying the ridiculously priced textbooks while I have prestine one`s in my bookbag for a fraction of the price.

Stay tuned, I think I may be detained by campus security today:)

We usually sell used texts on a Facebook group but it`s not working today

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
Dad was discharged from the nursing facility [where he is now referred to as a "repeat offender"] and he is staying with me. He & Mom are having work done on their house and there will be a lot of dust etc so it isn't safe for him to be there.

So far things have gone well. We haven't argued once. Yet. :D

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Kate, looking for an update on the cake...you off Broadway:laugh:

MaineHockey1

Always watching!
Nov 13, 2007
Somewhere!
Dad was discharged from the nursing facility [where he is now referred to as a "repeat offender"] and he is staying with me. He & Mom are having work done on their house and there will be a lot of dust etc so it isn't safe for him to be there.

That is awesome! You know where to find me if you need to talk!

MaineHockey1

Always watching!
Nov 13, 2007
Somewhere!
With Labor day about over it marks the end of another summer and the thoughts of Winter approaching.The only good thing about winter is Hockey as least as far as I am concerned.New England has some beautiful fall foliage so I am looking forward to that.

Yup! Winter SUCKS! Except for hockey.

The only good thing about fall is the Fryeburg Fair and hard apple cider. Fall = leaf cleanups and stupid squirrels nesting in my shed and front porch eve's . Wait...... the squirrels are at KSP's house.... make that mice.

The only good thing about winter is Bruins hockey and decorating the house up for Christmas. Screw snow and plowing it all away. Being in my truck forever dealing with jerk clients. 3 more years... I will be living in Florida! Then I'll love fall and winter again. Will be close enough to Tampa and Sunrise to go watch the Bruins :)

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
I miss the east coast seasons. One thing I dislike in CA is the bi polar weather. Least it's almost fall and I love fall.

October <3

Come home to New England :)

I wish my daughter would move back. :(

I LOVE the Fall. Nice weather...the humid weather has been bad this Summer. I love the beautiful sunny days and cool nights.

Ladyfan

Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench

That is good news Betsy !

Good luck with all of that. :)

Ladyfan

Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Yup! Winter SUCKS! Except for hockey.

The only good thing about fall is the Fryeburg Fair and hard apple cider. Fall = leaf cleanups and stupid squirrels nesting in my shed and front porch eve's . Wait...... the squirrels are at KSP's house.... make that mice.

The only good thing about winter is Bruins hockey and decorating the house up for Christmas. Screw snow and plowing it all away. Being in my truck forever dealing with jerk clients. 3 more years... I will be living in Florida! Then I'll love fall and winter again. Will be close enough to Tampa and Sunrise to go watch the Bruins :)

Love seeing you post ! :D

You need to get yourself to Boston for a couple of games !

Rhoshambeau

May 21, 2010
Northern Connecticut
Off to Campus to take care of all the prelim administrative stuff, then to hang out in the Bookstore to save fellow students money by stopping them from buying the ridiculously priced textbooks while I have prestine one`s in my bookbag for a fraction of the price.

Stay tuned, I think I may be detained by campus security today:)

We usually sell used texts on a Facebook group but it`s not working today

www.chegg.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad