OT: Off Topic Thread-AS Summer Ends and the Colors of Fall Begin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minny Shinny

Dec 23, 2011
probably at the airport
For me it was hearing Fleetwood Mac's "Go Your Own Way" on a classic rock station. I almost drove off of the road....

There's a few of them.

Def Leppard "Photograph" was another one...and it's not like that happened recently either; like 5-6 years ago.

The late 80's/early 90's is classic rock now. Grrr.

Minny Shinny

Dec 23, 2011
probably at the airport
By the way, it's National Cheeseburger Day. Plan accordingly.

I plan to unplug while Apple takes it's sweet time updating all my devices, take a nap while watching Horrible Bosses again, then fire up the grill because cheeseburgers.

This is how I roll.

Bi Coastal Bawse*

It's ****ing eery. While reading about how a victim in the naval yard shooting was a Bruins fan I can hear choir practice hear at school.

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
It's ****ing eery. While reading about how a victim in the naval yard shooting was a Bruins fan I can hear choir practice hear at school.

That is pretty eery. I thought you were supposed to maintain a distance of at least 500 feet from all schools and day care centers...:naughty:

member 96824

That is pretty eery. I thought you were supposed to maintain a distance of at least 500 feet from all schools and day care centers...:naughty:

Shut the boards down we can all go home now!

BergyMeister

Overpaid 4th liner
Mar 5, 2010
Tampa Via Vermont.
applesucking.jpg

WickedBruinsGirl

May 1, 2003
Cambridge
For the record:

iOS7

DO NOT LIKE.

The only thing I really like so far is the control center - one stop to access wifi, calculator, flashlight!, DND and brightness. I wonder if you'll be able to change some apps in there.

If there's still a spot for fantasy hockey, PM me. Not in a league yet and want to join at least one this season.

MSal

Sep 19, 2009
Sanbornville, NH
Hey guys, I figured this wasn't thread worthy so I thought I would ask here...

How much does Gamecenter Live cost this year? I received this in my email a few weeks ago:

As a subscriber to NHL GameCenter LIVEâ„¢ last season, and a participant in our automatic renewal program, your subscription for the upcoming season will be automatically renewed on Sept. 4, 2013 at the 'Early Bird' price of $149.99 USD with the credit card you have on file. Your card will be charged in six monthly installments of $24.99 USD per month starting on Sept. 4, 2013.

However, if I look on the GCL site directly, it looks like a new subscriber can either make a single payment of $99.95, or 5 installments of $19.99.

Anyone else notice this?

Minny Shinny

Dec 23, 2011
probably at the airport
The only thing I really like so far is the control center - one stop to access wifi, calculator, flashlight!, DND and brightness. I wonder if you'll be able to change some apps in there.

If there's still a spot for fantasy hockey, PM me. Not in a league yet and want to join at least one this season.

Somewhere back in this thread Brad posted a link to the league. It's open and you can just go click on the link. At last check we had 8 of 10, so I think there's a spot open.

http://y.ahoo.it/AZNWgGXg

BergyMeister

Overpaid 4th liner
Mar 5, 2010
Tampa Via Vermont.
Hey guys, I figured this wasn't thread worthy so I thought I would ask here...

How much does Gamecenter Live cost this year? I received this in my email a few weeks ago:

As a subscriber to NHL GameCenter LIVEâ„¢ last season, and a participant in our automatic renewal program, your subscription for the upcoming season will be automatically renewed on Sept. 4, 2013 at the 'Early Bird' price of $149.99 USD with the credit card you have on file. Your card will be charged in six monthly installments of $24.99 USD per month starting on Sept. 4, 2013.

However, if I look on the GCL site directly, it looks like a new subscriber can either make a single payment of $99.95, or 5 installments of $19.99.

Anyone else notice this?

It's 150+/- (in the US) I had the option to do 8 months @ 18.99 or 6 months @ 24.99
I thought the 99.95 was only for Europe?

Bi Coastal Bawse*

Next few months are gonna be busy busy. Got to focus on 2 of my music classes if I pass them I get my certificate. Putting on 2-4 shows in the next few months. My label is getting real active and putting out a bands second release. A friend and I are starting our management company.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Next few months are gonna be busy busy. Got to focus on 2 of my music classes if I pass them I get my certificate. Putting on 2-4 shows in the next few months. My label is getting real active and putting out a bands second release. A friend and I are starting our management company.

What is your cut? I have been told my singing voice is very similar to Freddy Mercury although I like to dress like Bowie. I've written several songs that I think are outstanding.

I must warn you before you consider that I am high maintenance- more than an NHL goalie

EverettMike

FIRE DON SWEENEY INTO THE SUN
Mar 7, 2009
Everett, MA
twitter.com
What is your cut? I have been told my singing voice is very similar to Freddy Mercury although I like to dress like Bowie. I've written several songs that I think are outstanding.

I must warn you before you consider that I am high maintenance- more than an NHL goalie

Dan makes David Lee Roth seem humble.

And Sammy Hagar seem talented.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad