Attachments

• s-l400.jpg
    s-l400.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 2
  • Haha
Reactions: Leaf Rocket

TheTotalPackage

Sep 14, 2006
Here, it was more like a storm rolled through with dark clouds, and off it went.

I'm not much of a science or nature guy, so for me it was a "I saw it in real time", but "meh" type thing.

notDatsyuk

Jul 20, 2018
Well watching it turn from day to night and back to day in about 5 mins was cool. Anyone else watch it?
Sun this morning, sun now, overcast of the eclipse (although we did get a brief view as the clouds parted for a minute of two). With the diffusing effect of the clouds we didn't get the light-dark-light as well as you might hope, but pretty good.

Bottle of bubbly was nice.

Reactions: cyris

cyris

On a Soma Holiday
Dec 6, 2008
3rd Planet From Sun.
Sun this morning, sun now, overcast of the eclipse (although we did get a brief view as the clouds parted for a minute of two). With the diffusing effect of the clouds we didn't get the light-dark-light as well as you might hope, but pretty good.

Bottle of bubbly was nice.
That sucks. Clear skies here about an hour west of Toronto. I was surprised how significant the temperature change was.
It was cool overall but I definitely wouldn’t travel to see it like people apparently do.

Gary Nylund

Oct 10, 2013
I bought a new toy yesterday, I haven't been playing much lately and am hoping this will get me to play more. It seems pretty great!

micro.PNG

Reactions: rumman

Mr_Fun

Find me sombaty to love.
Oct 7, 2006
BC
Just bought this -- bass flatter. Turns your bass into a fretless bass. If I like fretless, no doubt I'll end up springing for a real fretless bass.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad