Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
Me leaving work today

WDqUZGiaYiXUk.gif

Open enrollment is the pits :laugh: :help:

Kovi

Feb 11, 2007
So jealous. I love, love, love circa 1970 muscle cars. My dream is to restore one, though I can't decide which one. There are so many good choices to choose from: 1970 Camaro, 69 Nova, 71 Roadrunner, 68 Mustang fastback, just to get started. My first car was a 77 Olds Cutlass Supreme coupe. Had a 403 Rocket V8 in it. Not exactly fast off the line, but it would move once you got it going. My mom's cousin, who I got close with while I was living in New England, had a 71 Pontiac LeMans GT, and his wife has a 59 Bonneville. She is the original owner of the LeMans. He's told me that they'll pass them down to me when they die. So it might be far in the future, but I may eventually get my muscle car. They were both car show cars, so they are in fantastic shape.

Looks around for new garage where we are storing said car..... ;)

BNHL

Dec 22, 2006
Boston
Saw Elton from my new Rafters seats,pretty unnerving when you first descend to your seat,so my wife got a chair from the usher and sat up top in the HP area. Great to hop on an elevator 50 feet from the car that takes you right to your seat area,no lines etc. Limited food,but no lines anywhere. First Bs game tonight!

DarrenBanks56

May 16, 2005
Saw Elton from my new Rafters seats,pretty unnerving when you first descend to your seat,so my wife got a chair from the usher and sat up top in the HP area. Great to hop on an elevator 50 feet from the car that takes you right to your seat area,no lines etc. Limited food,but no lines anywhere. First Bs game tonight!
its the best up there

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub

Have you ever sat in the old Garden's 3rd Balcony? Now THAT was un-nerving!

Reactions: LSCII

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
HNIC just ran this Nova Scotia government ad on workplace safety - POWERFUL

Last edited:

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
Me, in the middle of working on major, time sensitive project on computer: Must get this done!!

Computer: We interrupt this major, time sensitive project to inform you that the Windows Assistant will be restarting your computer for some important updates.

Me: What? No!! Where is the reschedule button?

Computer: Too late. Restarting.

Me: Wait! How did MacGyver stop bombs from going off? I have a gum wrapper, a tube sock, and hydrogen peroxide. Please stop!

Computer: *click*

Me: :skeptic:

Computer:

20191116_110038.jpg

Me:

29Ia6yge0sLuYwBMEW.gif

Reactions: BMC and Chief Nine

Chief Nine

May 31, 2015
Me, in the middle of working on major, time sensitive project on computer: Must get this done!!

Computer: We interrupt this major, time sensitive project to inform you that the Windows Assistant will be restarting your computer for some important updates.

Me: What? No!! Where is the reschedule button?

Computer: Too late. Restarting.

Me: Wait! How did MacGyver stop bombs from going off? I have a gum wrapper, a tube sock, and hydrogen peroxide. Please stop!

Computer: *click*

Me: :skeptic:

Computer:

View attachment 278687

Me:

View attachment 278689

I don’t understand why Windows does this now. They started just randomly doing updates and removed any option to install them when you want to.

It always happens to me when it’s time to go home. Super annoying

Reactions: Bruinaura

Pia8988

May 26, 2014
I don’t understand why Windows does this now. They started just randomly doing updates and removed any option to install them when you want to.

It always happens to me when it’s time to go home. Super annoying

set your active hours

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Got a phone call at 3:30 telling me to shelter in place because the police are looking for some guy in a black hoodie. The message said to lock doors.

I called my police and they said they had no other info other than to stay in and lock my doors. I heard a helicopter awhile ago.

I guess I will get a call when all is well.

Weird call to get.

Last edited:
Reactions: CHRDANHUTCH and BMC

Clint Eastwood

Eff the Habs
Nov 11, 2018
Got a phone cell at 3:30 telling me to shelter in place because the police are looking for some guy in a black hoodie. The message said to lock doors.

I called my police and they said they had no other info other than to stay in and lock my doors. I heard a helicopter awhile ago.

Weird call to get.

Jesus. Hope you stay safe and stay indoors (hopefully that wasn't needed to be said).

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
Got a phone cell at 3:30 telling me to shelter in place because the police are looking for some guy in a black hoodie. The message said to lock doors.

Weird call to get.

Wow. Be safe.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Wow. Be safe.
Just got this "*Shelter in place has been recalled from Sullivan Rd and surrounding areas and it has been deemed safe to proceed with normal activities." so I guess all is well. It is such a quiet neighborhood usually.

I still don't know who he was or what he did.

edit. He was not caught...

"
On November 17, 2019, at about 2:00 PM, Hudson Police Officers were called to a residence on Greenfield Drive for a possible violation of a domestic violence restraining order.
Michael Pellerin, 45 years old, of Hudson NH had been issued a restraining order on November 4, 2019 barring him from having contact with his spouse and prohibiting him from possessing any firearms.
Upon arrival, officers were told by his spouse that Pellerin was inside her residence, contary to the protective order. It was later detemined he had forced entry to the home. The victim arrived home shortly before calling the police to find him there and her firearm missing.
Pellerin fled the home, into the woods as police arrived. Pellerin fled to another nearby location. A witness observed him continue into a wooded area between Sullivan Road, Route 111, and Paget Road. A perimeter was set up over the large wooded area. The Southern NH Special Operations Unit responded. It became apparent that Pellerin escaped the area.
At this time Pellerin is not believed to be in Hudson, however, may still be on foot. He should be considered ARMED AND DANGEROUS. If anyone sees him, do not approach him and call 9-1-1. We have an active warrant for his arrest with multiple felony charges."

Last edited:

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
Just got this "*Shelter in place has been recalled from Sullivan Rd and surrounding areas and it has been deemed safe to proceed with normal activities." so I guess all is well. It is such a quiet neighborhood usually.

"
On November 17, 2019, at about 2:00 PM, Hudson Police Officers were called to a residence on Greenfield Drive for a possible violation of a domestic violence restraining order.
Michael Pellerin, 45 years old, of Hudson NH had been issued a restraining order on November 4, 2019 barring him from having contact with his spouse and prohibiting him from possessing any firearms.
Upon arrival, officers were told by his spouse that Pellerin was inside her residence, contary to the protective order. It was later detemined he had forced entry to the home. The victim arrived home shortly before calling the police to find him there and her firearm missing.
Pellerin fled the home, into the woods as police arrived. Pellerin fled to another nearby location. A witness observed him continue into a wooded area between Sullivan Road, Route 111, and Paget Road. A perimeter was set up over the large wooded area. The Southern NH Special Operations Unit responded. It became apparent that Pellerin escaped the area.
At this time Pellerin is not believed to be in Hudson, however, may still be on foot. He should be considered ARMED AND DANGEROUS. If anyone sees him, do not approach him and call 9-1-1. We have an active warrant for his arrest with multiple felony charges."
Be safe and I hope he is caught soon!

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014

"
Scary!

Years ago, my grandparents lived on the outskirts of D.C. Grandma was home alone, in the kitchen, and the stove was right by the door. She was making lunch when a large man suddenly ran up the stairs to the door. The regular door was open but the storm door was shut and locked. He started rattling the door trying to get in. Before my grandma could do anything he suddenly looked around, jumped over the railing and ran off through the yard. Then the police ran through the yard after him. They caught him but I still get chills thinking about what could have happened.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA

"

Potential Armed NH Suspect Found in Mass.

Police in Massachusetts captured a suspect believed to be armed and dangerous from Hudson, New Hampshire.
Tyngsboro Police arrested Michael Pellerin, 45, without incident as a Fugitive based on a felony warrant from Hudson Police.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia