OT - NO POLITICS Off Topic 2019 part XVIII - Treat or Trick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
I've worked with both those applications. MyChart is the portal you use (though I haven't really done much with the mobile app), and Care Everywhere is how the organizations talk to one another. I was involved in the very early work with Partners, getting Care Everywhere up and running, and also connecting to the state's HIE. Mt. Auburn has always seems to be slow at adopting the new functionality for patients...

A year ago I was at the ER at Mount Auburn and they did the basic blood work and then I waited for 2 hours and I finally asked a nurse what was going on and she said we are waiting for the results.

I handed her my phone and showed her the email I had gotten with the results an hour earlier :help:

Fenway

Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Oct. 29, 1989: A secret recording captured inside a Massachusetts home changed organized crime forever. Four members of the Patriarca crime family took the oath of secrecy to join the crime family. Little did they know that the FBI was secretly recording the whole thing. Target 12 Investigator Tim White goes in-depth on this incredible moment in mob history, 30 years to the day of the now-infamous mob induction ceremony. An FBI agent assigned to the case speaks publicly for the first time, and we reveal what happened to the four men who swore a secret oath to La Costa Nostra.

The Mafia Tapes

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
Oct. 29, 1989: A secret recording captured inside a Massachusetts home changed organized crime forever. Four members of the Patriarca crime family took the oath of secrecy to join the crime family. Little did they know that the FBI was secretly recording the whole thing. Target 12 Investigator Tim White goes in-depth on this incredible moment in mob history, 30 years to the day of the now-infamous mob induction ceremony. An FBI agent assigned to the case speaks publicly for the first time, and we reveal what happened to the four men who swore a secret oath to La Costa Nostra.

The Mafia Tapes

I remember Patriarca. IIRC the FBI tried for years to get him but never could.

I don't know if this is related but in the early 1970s the Mafia assassinated a guy who lived here in town- hooked up an explosive device to his front door and when he opened it...

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
I'll take 2 feet of snow over this any day.

The video and photos are heartbreaking

Fenway

Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
73370588_10219057987213308_6058621854334058496_n.jpg

Reactions: CHRDANHUTCH

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014

We have had some wacky weather this year. :help:

But no wildfires. I feel so bad for those people.

Reactions: Alicat

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
I am so pumped to see my new chiropractor today. I'm hoping he can help my lower back so it doesn't spasm and lock up whenever I get a massage.

Reactions: Bruinaura and BMC

Glove Malfunction

Ference is my binky
Jan 1, 2009
Pleasantly warm, AZ

We have had some wacky weather this year. :help:

But no wildfires. I feel so bad for those people.

It was 30 degrees on the drive from the hotel to the office this morning. But....today is my last day onsite here in Wichita Falls. Home for a week, then on to a new contract in Reno. But my boss here just asked my to stay on in a part time, remote role to provide more support and some continuity, so I get to do that too.

Less than three hours til I leave for the airport!

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Heading to Vegas for the annual golf trip on the 13th, super fired up as per usual. Love visiting Vegas...

Debating catching the Knights/Blackhawks game the night I arrive.

Troublesome 85

Proud Girl Dad
Dec 28, 2017
Sarasota/Bradenton
Heading to Vegas for the annual golf trip on the 13th, super fired up as per usual. Love visiting Vegas...

LOL wonder if i will love the weather. have had FREEZE warnings this last week.

Gotta love Vegas hot as shit in summer and when its finally winter freezing as f***

Dueling Banjos

Oct 29, 2014

Was in Vegas last week, fun times.

Valley of Fire is nice in the evening.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
LOL wonder if i will love the weather. have had FREEZE warnings this last week.

Gotta love Vegas hot as **** in summer and when its finally winter freezing as ****
Hahaha last year we got a freeze warning and tee off was delayed a half hour. I’m used to freezing though, haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->