OT: Off Topic 2019 part VI - Winter is no longer coming - IT HAS ARRIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
nothing wrong with youngblood.
youngblood goon and miracle. i watch all those ahead of slapshot.

You had me right up until you crapped on Slapshot. I have no issues with anyone watching Youngblood, Miracle, or Goon, but why the hate for Slapshot? It was a great movie. One of the all time best comedies let alone best hockey movie.

DarrenBanks56

May 16, 2005
You had me right up until you crapped on Slapshot. I have no issues with anyone watching Youngblood, Miracle, or Goon, but why the hate for Slapshot? It was a great movie. One of the all time best comedies let alone best hockey movie.
cant explain it. i just never get into it.

JCRO

At least I'm safe inside my mind
Sponsor
Mar 8, 2011
We finally got our tree this past Saturday.

It is still sitting in the tree stand with zero lighting or ornaments on it :laugh: Hoping to complete this tonight

Christmas shopping isn't complete either

Man did this holiday creep up on me. Here we are a week away. Im a mess :ha:

Reactions: BMC

sooshii

still dancing
Sponsor
Jan 25, 2009
Philly burbs
We finally got our tree this past Saturday.

It is still sitting in the tree stand with zero lighting or ornaments on it :laugh: Hoping to complete this tonight

Christmas shopping isn't complete either

Man did this holiday creep up on me. Here we are a week away. Im a mess :ha:

Yeah, me too, but I decided I wasn’t going to sweat it. Minimal decorations this year. (Stockings! Candles in the windows! A few strategically placed pointsettias! DONE!)

Didn’t get around to cards (except a very few). Gifts are done. I’ll be with my family, that’s all that matters.

ETA:
Must hear Charlie Mac at 2:52:

Last edited:

Bruinswillwin77

My name is Pete
Sponsor
May 29, 2011
Hooksett, NH
Ha what, I was just outside on my deck having a smoke before bed and i heard a loud rustling in bushes by my driveway.. I was like wtf was that, thought it was a turkey next thing I know Im making eye contact with a bear in my icy driveway

Reactions: eightspokedb

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
Yeah, me too, but I decided I wasn’t going to sweat it. Minimal decorations this year. (Stockings! Candles in the windows! A few strategically placed pointsettias! DONE!)

Didn’t get around to cards (except a very few). Gifts are done. I’ll be with my family, that’s all that matters.

ETA:

He’s never living that one down.

I was impressed that he was on key.

Reactions: BMC and sooshii

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014

ETA:

Charlie is never, ever, ever going to live that down :laugh:

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
I decided last week to finally get serious about teaching myself to crochet. I know, I know... :wally:

But I'm finding it to be very relaxing! Anybody else here like to crochet?

Reactions: eightspokedb

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014

ETA:

Must also hear Marchand roasting McAvoy at the end of this video (unrelated to singing, however....) ;)

https://www.nbcsports.com/boston/video/pick-brad-marchand?amp&__twitter_impression=true

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner

ETA:

Don't quit your day job Charlie :biglaugh:

Reactions: Alicat

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
I decided last week to finally get serious about teaching myself to crochet. I know, I know... :wally:

But I'm finding it to be very relaxing! Anybody else here like to crochet?

My mother does and she taught herself how to knit too. My sister & I aren't into that but my niece is, she loves to make things herself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad