OT: Off Topic 2019 part VI - Winter is no longer coming - IT HAS ARRIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
I built a neuropathy assessment form today. What did you do?

I killed time at work by dialing my phone a hundred times and getting people's voicemail because they're all out of the office for the holidays, while I sit there miserable because my boss doesn't let anyone in sales take the last two weeks of a quarter off?

Glove Malfunction

Ference is my binky
Jan 1, 2009
Pleasantly warm, AZ
I killed time at work by dialing my phone a hundred times and getting people's voicemail because they're all out of the office for the holidays, while I sit there miserable because my boss doesn't let anyone in sales take the last two weeks of a quarter off?
Does he have a mug like this:
boss_1_grande.PNG

Glove Malfunction

Ference is my binky
Jan 1, 2009
Pleasantly warm, AZ
I'm actually enjoying my work lately. Getting to build all sorts of cool documentation tools for the Wound Care department. Not looking forward to go live though, and being in the office and having to see all the wounds.

Chief Nine

May 31, 2015
One of the worst sports movies of all time. So bad that it's great. It's the sports movie equivalent of what Road House is to bad action movies.

And it also has the ubiquitous Ed Lauter as the coach who I believe was mandated to appear in virtually every movie in the 1980's

normal.png

longest2.jpg

Reactions: BMC and LSCII

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be
The Youngblood talk is funny. We had a large town, so we had about six neighborhood teams that would meet up and play (lakes everywhere, always froze) and nobody wanted to be Youngblood or Ned Braden, we wanted to be the Hanson brothers or Racki.

talkinaway

Mar 19, 2014
On the couch
Well, after a 15 minute hunt, I managed to find my phone this morning...in the pocket of my jeans. In the washing machine. :help:

The good news is the screen turned on, and the case seems to cover most of the little holes. It looked...perfectly normal in the five seconds I had it on, I guess. I immediately turned it off, just to be safe, so I guess I'm on a 2-3 day iPhone break. I'm not techy enough to really want to take it apart and douse it in rubbing alcohol, and I'm skeptical of the whole "rice" procedure. The water damage indicator didn't seem to look red, andI tend to go very light on the laundry detergent, so....fingers crossed. From all I've read, the corrosion from laundry detergent can take 5-6 months to kill a phone....kinda hoping it lasts just a little longer.

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
The Youngblood talk is funny. We had a large town, so we had about six neighborhood teams that would meet up and play (lakes everywhere, always froze) and nobody wanted to be Youngblood or Ned Braden, we wanted to be the Hanson brothers or Racki.

Youngblood was a little kitty cat. Racki was the hero of that movie, along with Mrs. McGill...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad