OT: Off Topic 2018 part IV - Summer is OVAH

Status
Not open for further replies.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
settling in nicely here in BC, the late October golf helps but the bride and myself have both landed gainful employment.

We have been staying at the In-Law suite my father in law built years ago for his folks but with both of us working and only 1 car, we needed to find a location more central so we are taking all our stuff outta storage on Monday and shifting into a new apartment for a year or so.

My father in law is refurbishing his 2nd home on a large piece of land close to our new apartment and we will be working with a company to build/design our Modular home to be done by this time next September/November and my father in law has been generous enough to give us a large piece of his land to plunk it down on, all permits have been approved for a home to be placed there, plumbing and wiring already in place.

Pretty exciting times here, been to a number of the Victoria Royals games (WHL team here) already as my appetite for Junior hockey is filled here, real solid team too.

A touch disappointed that Victoria is hosting only non Canadian games for the WJHC`s but what can ya do. Still adjusting to watching NHL hockey at 4-5 pm but sure nice to have the whole night ahead of me after a game, too bad I`m old and am ready for bed once the games are done:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad