OT: Off Topic 2018 part II - Warm enough for ya?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kovi

Feb 11, 2007
Last time I moved (10 miles), I got shingles from the stress. Also it was right after 9/11, so I think that was part of it.
I’ll say something Kovi-like: breathe in, breathe out. Repeat.
:dd:
Thanks for the support Soosh. It sort of comes and goes and is probably normal.
I've only really moved twice, a couple miles. and I've not ever lived in an actual house (always apartments)
so I'm full of wonder and anticipation.:scared::tinker:
Plus I have Magellan as a copilot. Hes moved like 6 zillion times.

Say Hey Kid

War, children, it's just a shot away
Dec 10, 2007
ATL
Ted Williams, Tom Brady, Bobby Orr, Bill Russell/Larry Bird. Is there any US city whose best player in all 4 major league sports is as good as Boston's? I don't think so.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Congrats!!!

Their bark is something else.

haha, thanks (and thanks all for the comments), this is Beagle #2 for us so we know of all their antics but they are the best. One of those dogs you know will get along well with everyone and everyone, aren`t too big.

This one has not yet gotten her full appetite.......yet, she`s a touch more picky about her food at this stage. One thing we have found really fun/interesting is we did have a few rawhides left from our late Beagle Dewie, whenever Penny has one, she doesn`t chew it like the others we bought specifically for her, she carries the old one`s around, brings them directly to either one of us and drops it in our hands.

She`s being spayed in a few weeks so life will get a touch tricky with an incredibly active dog being put on rest...

Reactions: Alicat

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
The Brady House ( no not Tom ) is for sale

11222 Dilling St, Studio City, CA 91602 - 3 beds/3 baths

genMid.18-366128_1.jpg

Chief Nine

May 31, 2015
I got one more move left in me. Count down to 2020.

Me and the Bride have it down to either southern coast of Maine or Cape Cod.

Plan on splitting my vacation time between the two over the next 18 months and then decide.

This video, actually for you has, at least 7 reasons TO move to Maine (Number 6 sucks no matter where you live and it snows)

Reactions: CHRDANHUTCH

GloryDaze4877

Barely Irrelevant
Jun 27, 2006
The Sticks (West MA)
I got one more move left in me. Count down to 2020.

Me and the Bride have it down to either southern coast of Maine or Cape Cod.

Plan on splitting my vacation time between the two over the next 18 months and then decide.

G-Dub, thought you wanted to retire some place warmer? Didn’t you mention NC at one point?

Kovi

Feb 11, 2007
Lol yes, you're 100% right! And a lot of appliances were that avocado color too. (And supermarkets carried napkins to match!)

Appliance colors tell kitchen history

Remember when the color Loden Green was all the rage?
yep! We upgraded to avocado at one point (haha)

it was a big deal when we got a gas dryer and when we got a microwave....my mother was sure it would burn the house down. haha

Reactions: Chief Nine

Lost Horizons

Oct 14, 2006
Mass
In addition to the gold appliances our counters were faux marble formica and the wall papers was white and brown with vegetables and baskets etc on it. Classy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad