Patriots/NFL Off Season talk - Draft Day 2022 - Patriots bringing back red uniforms and Pat Patriot helmets

Status
Not open for further replies.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Bill. He hasn’t won a single thing without a quarterback named Brady. He’s coming off a season where they barely got into the playoffs and had their teeth kicked in, and now he’s playing games with the offensive coaches. It’s flat out stupid.

Ppl always say it’s Brady but iirc Develin went down and then the offense w Brady started to tank as well. Develin had to retire

Perhaps James Develin was the reason for the 2nd leg of the dynasty

Maine Fan

Defense Wins Chanpionships
Apr 19, 2015
Ocean Twp, NJ
Again, no. You do you. I’ll root for the team and follow it however I want.
I am doing me. I declared the Pats. You are right; I shouldn't pick for you, but it seems you want pain, so I am suggesting it because I assume that pain isn't good for you. Have a nice day.

Bruinswillwin77

My name is Pete
Sponsor
May 29, 2011
Hooksett, NH
There's a difference between thinking a fellow fan is hoping for doom and gloom and pain and them actually being a realist and seeing things the way they are.

Reactions: LSCII

DangleCity

Jun 23, 2016
Whats positive about this team? Mac is the only positive. Defense is still old and bleh and they didnt really improve. Offense the same.
There RB group is really good, there line should be definitely above average. They still have one of the better TE's in the league in Henry. At WR they have some wild cards in Nelson and the speedster Thornton. On defense I like their d line and safety group. LB is still obviously a big hole. The offense should be better with everyone including Mad having another year under their belt

DangleCity

Jun 23, 2016
Again, you do you. You want to be happy with the fact that Bill has decided to roll into this season with no actual qualified offensive coordinator in a crucial year of development for their young QB, go right ahead. I prefer to be more honest and real about how fundamentally idiotic that move is.
Things can change. Just because they haven't named one or the public doesn't know, doesn't mean they won't have one.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Marion Barber is dead at 38

I know life has been rough for him after his playing career. Wouldn’t shock me to see extreme CTE here given his running style

The National

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2017
Los Angeles
Marion Barber is dead at 38

I know life has been rough for him after his playing career. Wouldn’t shock me to see extreme CTE here given his running style
D0B46D48-50E4-488F-BFA3-18902C7A747B.jpeg

Brutal

Reactions: CDJ

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
Man, if the Rams were in cap jail before Donald deal they must be on cap death row now!!!

KesselBuiltMyHotrod

Aug 2, 2005
MA
NYT did a fun new piece on Watson, and it's pretty revolting.

66 women in 17 months. Real sexual predator behavior. Bauer got 2 years from MLB, how soft does the NFL want to look?

Reactions: CDJ

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
SO MANY PPL

i dont see how ppl could still be on Watson’s side in the court of public opinion. That’s A LOT of mental gymnastics somebody would have to do to end up there

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
SO MANY PPL

i dont see how ppl could still be on Watson’s side in the court of public opinion. That’s A LOT of mental gymnastics somebody would have to do to end up there
Trevor Bauer tweeted him congratulations for overcoming "lies and BS" when he got traded to Cleveland and signed his contract.

So yeah.

Reactions: dangermike and CDJ

Patdud

Mar 23, 2022
New Hampshire
Ppl always say it’s Brady but iirc Develin went down and then the offense w Brady started to tank as well. Develin had to retire

Perhaps James Develin was the reason for the 2nd leg of the dynasty
Gronk was an excellent run blocking TE as well, little things that don't get appreciated as much, their yards per carry and Rush Offense dropped off big time his first season after retirement.

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
NYT did a fun new piece on Watson, and it's pretty revolting.

66 women in 17 months. Real sexual predator behavior. Bauer got 2 years from MLB, how soft does the NFL want to look?

Bauer might be a creep and a weird dude, but MLBs suspension was entirely over the top based on what I have read.

This Watson case is different in that there doesn't seem to be evidence to support any of the victims wanted to engage or knew what was coming ahead of time. Is Watson on the exempt list right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia