Patriots/NFL Off Season talk - Draft Day 2022 - Patriots bringing back red uniforms and Pat Patriot helmets

Status
Not open for further replies.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Baker Mayfield to the Panthers for a conditional 5th that could turn into a 4th depending on playing time. Cleveland paying half the salary it looks like too

Steal for Carolina imo, he played hurt the entire season last year

Reactions: Seidenbergy

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
I remember reading some takes where people were sorta blaming Brady for not working with Harry. Ah those were good times. One of if not the single worst pick in Belichick's tenure. And taken before some real good WRs.

And ya, sorry but a 7th round pick IS nothing. The Patriots do better with UDFAs than 7th round picks.

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
Reactions: 08SeaBass08

08SeaBass08

Maybe next year.
Jul 8, 2010
Funkytown, Boogie Wonderland
It would be one thing if it was Steelers Stadium or something like that, but you were named after a condiment brand lol
Right?!?!? They're not renaming Art Rooney Sr. Field. We all managed to survive the Shawmut Center, Fleet Center and now, TD Garden, for that matter. And Boston Garden was certainly more iconic than Heinz Field is. But I've now invested more energy into this, myself, and am crossing into hypocrisy territory.

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
Better to get a pick than get nothing.

He just didn't work out. Sucks but..here we are.

Also better to place him in Chicago vs letting him go to the Jets which is where he'd be headed if cut. If he can't make the roster in Chicago I'm sure he'll wind up on an AFC East practice squad.

Reactions: Mione134

Troublesome 85

Proud Girl Dad
Dec 28, 2017
Sarasota/Bradenton
I remember reading some takes where people were sorta blaming Brady for not working with Harry. Ah those were good times. One of if not the single worst pick in Belichick's tenure. And taken before some real good WRs.

And ya, sorry but a 7th round pick IS nothing. The Patriots do better with UDFAs than 7th round picks.

Chad Jackson? There are others

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille