HF Habs: Off-Season Discussion (Part Duh)

Status
Not open for further replies.

t0ny

Apr 8, 2008
If he didn't seem so unnerved, uncomfortable and genuine in his positions, I wouldn't care either. It really is more to do with how he said things than the nature of those things.

I think Gainey and Gauthier did good, bad, horrible, superb things. Bergevin had until now been on the good side of things on average, also considering he's 'new'. The place for hope thing is all well and good. It turns into a tragedy if a new hope ends up not going according to plan and the rebellion gets annihilated at Yavin.

I too look forward to seeing what he does, but he was spewing bucket loads of excrement during that presser, that is worthy of alarm. Methinks the new era Habs has hit a critical juncture, and the plan doesn't seem to inspire much confidence. He talked about "Charlie" Hudon, Sherbak, Ghetto, but really, his coach would ruin them. You think he'd treat Toews and Kane (who he can't stop forcing down our throats) the same way? They were a crap team WITH those two until Quenneville came in and got that place into tip top shape. Sure, it was a year later, but they were just as well acclimated to the NHL under Savard.

This is where i disagree, i think you are a little bit "early" on schedule.
I will not speak about the coach here :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad