Patriots/NFL Off-Season: Brady Leaving Patriots

Status
Not open for further replies.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Turns out Schefty was right after all

He’s now More or less saying Brady wanted a new challenge. Compared it to people getting a divorce after 20 years of marriage because they just need a change

Reactions: DKH

BruinsPortugal

Dec 3, 2009
Portugal
Of course he wanted to leave, has anyone looked at the patriots roster? Like every other year, he wants to win, that wont be possible here so he will move along.
I hope he goes on to win another couple of SB's, be done with it and come back to the pats as a coach.

Nothing but respect and admiration for the best player of all time. I'll be rooting for him.

KrejciMVP

Jun 30, 2011
Tampa, Florida
Of course he wanted to leave, has anyone looked at the patriots roster? Like every other year, he wants to win, that wont be possible here so he will move along.
I hope he goes on to win another couple of SB's, be done with it and come back to the pats as a coach.

Nothing but respect and admiration for the best player of all time. I'll be rooting for him.

Yep like many older stars he should going to a team all in on going for a ring with talent on offense. Most clutch player I've ever seen, I hope for 2 more rings in his last 2 years.

Smitty93

Dec 6, 2012
Not unless traded. Same goes for Gronk if he wanted to come back.

Wherever he goes, Brady's going to have no relationship with the players and OTAs are basically going to be canceled, if he even planned on attending them in the first place. He's going to want familiarity, and that's Edelman. I'm not just going to give him away for nothing. It's simple supply and demand economics. I'd be asking for a premium price, otherwise they can go screw.

Reactions: SPB2776

KrejciMVP

Jun 30, 2011
Tampa, Florida
Wherever he goes, Brady's going to have no relationship with the players and OTAs are basically going to be canceled, if he even planned on attending them in the first place. He's going to want familiarity, and that's Edelman. I'm not just going to give him away for nothing. It's simple supply and demand economics. I'd be asking for a premium price, otherwise they can go screw.

They wont get a premium price for Edelman. Maybe a 3rd or 4th

GabeTravels

ME > MN > GA
Sponsor
Nov 24, 2011
Marietta, GA
Sad, I always thought at the end he'd come back.

Wish he had left after last season though... Stinks leaving on a low.

I don't want any vet except Bridgewater. If you can't get him, roll with Stidham and see what happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad