Patriots/NFL Off-Season: Brady Leaving Patriots

Status
Not open for further replies.

CharasLazyWrister

Sep 8, 2008
Northborough, MA
Pretty strange. I’m a 31 year old man. I’ve been watching Tom Brady in a Patriots uniform since 8th grade. It’s weird to think how Belichick-Brady on Sundays has been such a constant in such a large portion of my life. And I say that as someone who’s not a huge Pats fan.

I’m not going to dramatize too much given the reality of the world at the present time, but it is a sad reminder of how even the most consistent things come to an end.

Number8

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
Summed it up perfectly.

I'm sure once I really allow myself to think about it I'll be bummed out but honestly, after all the drama the past few seasons, I'm ready for a fresh start. All good things come to an end.
I'm so with you Ali. I will always appreciate TB12 -- he's awesome and a good person. However, I really am tired of the drama as you point out. I too am ready for a fresh start.

Reactions: Alicat

Seidenbergy

Nov 2, 2012
BB is the smartest football guy around and I have faith in his plan.
We still have some money left, that is why I suggested we cut SG and RB. According to the number today we have 13.6 Million to spend plus the Aaron Hernandez figure has to be added to this, another 3 million?? By getting rid of SG and RB we would gain around 6.3M, so that puts us at 23 million, assuming we keep Thuney. You can add some nice pieces with 23 M.

Not as much as you think. You have to replace those guys you cut. They won't come free. And a vet stopgap qb like a dalton or Foles will take up a good chunk of that by himself.

GoBs

Nov 21, 2009
USA
If he does go to the raiders I would take derik Carr
Between coach Belachick and McDaniels I’m confident they can make him into a winner and play within the system

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
They always would rather be a year early than a year late on a guy

wasn't sure if that would extend to a Brady....unsurprisingly it did

was a great 2 decades. Now time for a new chapter.

Reality Check

May 28, 2008
As someone who watched him since going back and forth as a starting QB at Michigan, no one in their right mind thought Brady would be this good. Much less ever be a constant starter in the NFL

Thank him for so much success and move on. Neither party owes anything to each other.

DueDiligence

Nov 16, 2013
My guess is Brady to the Chargers.
And regardless of who is QB for the Pats they will be lucky to win 9 games next year. Losing some key guys to free agency and no real talent on offense.

JRull86

Jan 28, 2009
South Shore
He won't, but I hope he retires.

Go to LA Tom, don't waste the last year or two of your career on such a useless franchise like the Bucs

Gator Mike

Feb 28, 2002
Woburn, MA
Visit site

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->