Patriots/NFL Off-Season: Brady Leaving Patriots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Troublesome 85

Proud Girl Dad
Dec 28, 2017
Sarasota/Bradenton
Im a Patriots fan first and foremost. I love Brady but I am a Patriots fan. I hate all ring chasers. Hated when Pierce did it and I hate if Brady is doing it.

Seeing him in another uniform ruins his legacy IMO

Gator Mike

Feb 28, 2002
Woburn, MA
Visit site
If no Brady then use the 1st for one of these QBs or try for Teddy even tho hes probably not coming. If no Brady then I dont get Thuney
I like Burrow. I like Tagolaloa. I like Herbert.

There isn't another QB in this draft that I'd take in the 1st round.

And there isn't any point taking a 3rd or 4th round QB to compete with Stidham.

KrejciMVP

Jun 30, 2011
Tampa, Florida
Im a Patriots fan first and foremost. I love Brady but I am a Patriots fan. I hate all ring chasers. Hated when Pierce did it and I hate if Brady is doing it.

It will be hard to watch yes, but he's still the GOAT, nothing changes that. Belichick will have to deal with the fallout and the media who will go after him everyday for revenge when they aren't as good.

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
Over the past twenty years Tom Brady has fully earned himself the right to take a steaming hot shit into my open mouth. But that doesn't mean I shouldn't be upset when he chooses to do it.

Reactions: LouJersey

Gator Mike

Feb 28, 2002
Woburn, MA
Visit site

Is Joe Montana's legacy ruined? Johnny Unitas? Brett Favre?

Besides, if Brady isn't back, there will likely be a serious difference in financial terms between what he signs for and what the Patriots offer.

Reactions: smithformeragent

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Brady to Tampa is like Joe DiMaggio signing with the Washington Senators

it will all be over in 48 hours

agree Chargers make most sense - that I could see

but Tampa ?

c’mon man

Reactions: BigGoalBrad

Smitty93

Dec 6, 2012
Over the past twenty years Tom Brady has fully earned himself the right to take a steaming hot shit into my open mouth. But that doesn't mean I shouldn't be upset when he chooses to do it.

I wouldn't even be mad if he picked Tampa; I'd just laugh. It would tell me that he let things get personal. At this point, it appears that his options are ownership shitshows (Bucs/Chargers) or the Patriots. I'd just feel bad for him that he'd have to end his career with one of them.

KrejciMVP

Jun 30, 2011
Tampa, Florida
has their been any other division in the last 20 years that has had all teams make a superbowl?

Bucs and Saints have Superbowls. Carolina and ATL have been to the superbowl

edit NFC west has also done that

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
Brady to Tampa is like Joe DiMaggio signing with the Washington Senators

it will all be over in 48 hours

agree Chargers make most sense - that I could see

but Tampa ?

c’mon man

Regardless of the players around him he goes to a historically bad franchise hes lucky to get 9-7 and wildcard. Tampa and Chargers are places guys have refused to sign.

But if they give him a 4 year deal and GM powers I can't blame that vs taking a 1 year and pay cut to stay here which he has to if we want to improve the team.

But even Montana when he left SF went to KC who were the historically strong AFC franchise with competent ownership and all that.

KrejciMVP

Jun 30, 2011
Tampa, Florida
Regardless of the players around him he goes to a historically bad franchise hes lucky to get 9-7 and wildcard. Tampa and Chargers are places guys have refused to sign.

But if they give him a 4 year deal and GM powers I can't blame that vs taking a 1 year and pay cut to stay here which he has to if we want to improve the team.

But even Montana when he left SF went to KC who were the historically strong AFC franchise with competent ownership and all that.

Were the Pats known for their success before Brady?

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
Were the Pats known for their success before Brady?

Yeah but who made them the franchise that's won more playoff games than anyone?

Also he had no control over that. BB also wanted Tim Rattay late.

I don't love Kraft but his Parcells-Carroll-Belichick hires are phenomenal. The middle guy might be the second best coach in the game since 2000.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
I wouldn’t mind Jameis

Dude had eye surgery this offseason, apparently didn’t think bad vision would be a detriment to him for his first few years

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
Patriots one of four teams trying for Brandon cooks
No thanks.

I'm not over that idiot panicking during the Superbowl and trying to hurdle instead of just taking it to the corner, then later instead of going down safely runs around until he gets decapitated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad