Smitty93

Dec 6, 2012
La Canfora's QB carousel predictions are something else

Brady to LAC
Rivers to TB
Jameis to Vegas
Carr to Washington
Bridgewater to New England

I do think Teddy could have a decent amount of success with good coaching if he's healthy. But if the Pats go 10-6 or 9-7 it's going to get ugly here.

There's a reason why he has no credibility. I don't think he's much of an insider anymore, if he ever was. He's much more about the takes than the scoops.

Elvis P

Stop! In the name of love/You can't hurry love
Dec 10, 2007
ATL
Eli retired. He's a better playoff QB than any QB with less than 2 rings.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
I’m seriously not judging you in any way; I’m actually asking: what are the positives of the Chiefs winning?

Andy Reid getting one would be nice I guess. He seems like a good guy. Mahomes too.

kelce and hill getting a ring would suck though (they are obvs not the same, just douchebags in different ways)

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
I’m seriously not judging you in any way; I’m actually asking: what are the positives of the Chiefs winning?

Never said positive. Just odd and interesting. Mainly because the Pats have been there so often that I found myself glued to the TV and paying attention to every little thing like it was life or death. Given it's 2 teams I don't give a crap about, I have no issue getting up and making something to eat or getting a drink during the game, so the dynamic of me watching will be vastly different than if the Pats were playing.

N o o d l e s

Jul 17, 2010
South Shore
Never said positive. Just odd and interesting. Mainly because the Pats have been there so often that I found myself glued to the TV and paying attention to every little thing like it was life or death. Given it's 2 teams I don't give a crap about, I have no issue getting up and making something to eat or getting a drink during the game, so the dynamic of me watching will be vastly different than if the Pats were playing.

Gotcha. I just find so many of KC players unlikable

N o o d l e s

Jul 17, 2010
South Shore
I don't think it gets any worse for me than having seen Ray Lewis and Terrell Suggs win it, but Tyreek Hill and Terrell Suggs would be a close second.

I find what Hill allegedly worse than what Lewis allegedly did, albeit idk much at all about the people he allegedly killed

Reactions: LSCII

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
Congrats to Eli Manning on a solid career. Football wise I was no fan but he played the game the right way and is a good guy off the field. It's easy to tag on him but you have to give credit where it's due and respect him.

I will miss Manning face. Wonder what he does next.

Reactions: 22Brad Park

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
Congrats to Eli Manning on a solid career. Football wise I was no fan but he played the game the right way and is a good guy off the field. It's easy to tag on him but you have to give credit where it's due and respect him.

Hopefully he won't make insurance commercials like big brother Peyton. God those are cringe inducing.

Reactions: Alicat

Mick Riddleton

“A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.”
Apr 24, 2017
Niagara

Maybe he goes into Broadcasting? Use his knowledge and insight.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
20 years ago today the Patriots hired this guy

upload_2020-1-27_12-50-33.png

nORRis8

The NHL, the stupidest League ever.
Sep 16, 2015
RedDeer, Alberta
Leaning towards the Niners this weekend.
Still steamed of how we were screwed when the Pats played the Chiefs and the officials were as blind and stupid as they come. Pats lost the bye due to it, not that we were truly Bowl contenders, but with the Pats you never know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad