Patriots/NFL Off Season 2021 - Free Agent Frenzy

Status
Not open for further replies.

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
Take it for what it’s worth, but my buddy who is a die-hard Eagles fan says Mills is a solid player but slow and will get burned deep. Really good in coverage in the red zone and a good tackler.

Reactions: CDJ

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
Patriots Sign OLB Matthew Judon To A 4-Year Deal Worth $56 Million ·

The Patriots spending spree continues as the Patriots signed OLB Matt Judon, formerly of the Ravens, to a four-year, $56 million contract.
The Patriots are spending big early after missing the playoffs in 2020. After signing TE Jonnu Smith and DT Davon Godchaux to multi-year deals earlier in the day, they now land one of the best available edge rushers. Judon, 28, played last season on the Ravens’ franchise tag and has recorded 30.5 sacks over the last four years. The Patriots badly needed an edge rusher after a less than stellar performance by the linebackers last season.

Patriots strike deal with Ravens pass rusher Matthew Judon, per report

Smitty93

Dec 6, 2012
You know, just to be a Debbie Downer, this may all turn out to be a disaster, considering they've always shunned the 'throw money at free agents' strategy, but until that happens, I'm just going to enjoy the ride.

tenor.gif

Reactions: EvilDead and CDJ

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England

And Giardi adding to it lmao. Who we thinking? Hopefully it’s a legit upgrade. Sign a guy that makes Meyers the #3 option (considering Jonnu is the #2 guy) and you have a solid unit for Cam to throw to.

Reactions: CDJ

Oates2Neely

Jan 19, 2010
Massachusetts
You know, just to be a Debbie Downer, this may all turn out to be a disaster, considering they've always shunned the 'throw money at free agents' strategy, but until that happens, I'm just going to enjoy the ride.

tenor.gif
True, but it’s not as if he’s throwing big dollars at the Odel Beckham Jr’s of the league

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad