Patriots/NFL Off Season 2021 - Free Agent Frenzy

Status
Not open for further replies.

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
It sure looks like the plan is smashmouth football.

Bringing in Godchaux and maybe Judon for the D-line, Trent Brown for the O-Line, and a flex tight end like Jonnu Smith. It seems like ground and pound is the order of the day.

Harris and Sony will combine for like 1800 yards next year

Reactions: CHRDANHUTCH and CDJ

DiggityDog

2 Minutes for Ruffing
Nov 2, 2019
Felger and Mazz cater to the worst aspects of being a sports fan.

Jonnu is a good signing for you guys, I’m unfamiliar with the NT, but it fills a position of need, if you can grab Judon that another good piece for the defense.

They pissed and moaned about how Bill is bargain basement and now that’s he actually spending the money they need a new angle to complain. It’s a tired act.

Therick67

Apr 6, 2009
South of Boston
Felger and Mazz cater to the worst aspects of being a sports fan.

Jonnu is a good signing for you guys, I’m unfamiliar with the NT, but it fills a position of need, if you can grab Judon that another good piece for the defense.

They pissed and moaned about how Bill is bargain basement and now that’s he actually spending the money they need a new angle to complain. It’s a tired act.

I stopped listening years ago, free yourself and shut off those $@#&bags.

Smitty93

Dec 6, 2012
I stopped listening years ago, free yourself and shut off those $@#&bags.

This. 1000x this. I don't think I've listened to sports radio that wasn't a game in 4 years. Podcasts are the way to go. There are so many good ones out there that I don't even have enough time to listen to all of them. You're guaranteed to get better, more informed opinions.

Smitty93

Dec 6, 2012
tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad