Patriots/NFL Off Season 2021 - Free Agent Frenzy

Status
Not open for further replies.

sarge88

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2003
Brady achieved to be a legend in yet another city/state. Tampa hasn‘t had any playoff-appearances for what...18 years? And by winning a ring for Tampa, he beat Brees in NO, Rogers in GB and the new media darling Mahomes on the biggest stage.

Assuming Brees, Rogers and Mahomes all make the HOF.....I wonder if anyone has beaten 3 HOF QB’s in a row?

Reactions: CDJ and LSCII

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
Such a garbage take.

It was both of them in New England especially in the early years.

I can't stand this Brady vs. Belichick bullshit.
I find it remarkable that people will criticize Belichick's GMing when the supporting cast winds up subpar like in 2019 but give him no credit at all for assembling the roster the years that they did win together.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Not funny. Fitzpatrick or Mariota would be better options
Ha ha

I’m a Mariota fan

Fitzpatrick is fine if they get Trey Lance or even Fields drops to them - no Mac Jones at 15

I hope Belichick watched the game and paid attention to the Tampa linebackers

there are 2 stud linebackers who could be there at 15

Reactions: Oates2Neely

Smitty93

Dec 6, 2012
Such a garbage take.

It was both of them in New England especially in the early years.

I can't stand this Brady vs. Belichick bullshit.

It's unbelievably exhausting.

Guess what? It literally doesn't matter who deserves more credit. It doesn't. It has zero impact on my enjoyment of the sport. In fact, it takes away from the appreciation of the 20 great years that we had because all people want to do is complain.

I say this as someone who thinks it's 60/40 Brady/Belichick. This obsession with making everything black or white or all or nothing is ridiculous and makes us look like an immature fan base who is incapable of simply being happy about what we were able to experience.

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
And Tampa comes to Gillette next year. Maybe Bill can present the ring to Tom.

Aeroforce

Apr 28, 2012
Houston, TX
Brady was the GOAT before this; this just makes his accomplishments that much more unreachable for those in his footsteps.

I'm ecstatic watching him win the SB and MVP; but should I have to watch Chara lift the Cup in Washington, I doubt I'll feel the same way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad