OFF DAY THREAD! Where we complain on non game days!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
Ha... for the record I think Malkin is playing like garbage and obviously if that guy isn't clicking nobody on the line will.

But that combination is still destined to fail. I mean... aside from scrimmages, of course.

Obviously they'll score every goal for the Penguins tonight as a line, now.

I agree with you and @KIRK.

Big McLargehuge

Fragile Traveler
May 9, 2002
S. Pasadena, CA
I imagine @Honour Over Glory will defend Jarry and everyone else will complain about Ceci.

@KIRK and @BlindWillyMcHurt will blame Zucker on Geno’s line.

@Pens x will complain about everything.

@ColePens will try to be even keel and bring up 3 cups.

@Tom Hanks will post a chart or gif.

And I'll express my feelings about the team via Simpsons gifs the following day.
nkk0u2j4f2jpiwv_qsnfzofwcoa.gif

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017

Dipsy Doodle

Rent A Barn
May 28, 2006
I imagine @Honour Over Glory will defend Jarry and everyone else will complain about Ceci.

@Soggy Biscuit will lament what Sprong could have done on Malkin's wing and @Gurglesons will point out that Sheary is still playing over him in Washington and scored a point yesterday.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012

Literally mentioned in every report about who would be affected the most by the lack of pre-season games - Goalies.

A lot of goalies got lit up this week. I guess every f***ing goalie sucks, you :eek::eek::eek::eek:.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Didn't even have to lose and you're already on it.
f*** off with your shit right now.

Jarry wasn't good in that game. The team in front of him wasn't either. Literally no one but that 3rd line was good in that game on a consistent basis for the lone game this team has played.

We gave a narrow headed :eek::eek::eek::eek: 3 f***ing years of horrid starts, you and your stupidity can't give a kid 1 game before you go off on your stupid shit. Piss off.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Reactions: ncm7772

Flying Dego

Apr 30, 2013
Man I'm so happy the Pens won 3 Cups in this era. I say instead of watching the Washington game tomorrow, we just pop in a Stanley Cup DVD and call it a day.

I will hold out hope that this group with a new coach still has potential. Remember how they looked with Johnston?

This board has turned into a pity party. Nothing rational just doom and gloom.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
I will hold out hope that this group with a new coach still has potential. Remember how they looked with Johnston?

This board has turned into a pity party. Nothing rational just doom and gloom.

Actually if you look at my posts in the PGT, you will see that is exactly what I'm saying. I think the roster is there. I think they have proved what they proved every single coach - their attention span is 2-3 years max. :laugh: I've been saying for 3 years now that it doesn't matter if Sully's system is perfect, the team has stopped listening or simply cannot play that system. There is 1000000000% a system out there that can make this team a dangerous playoff team. Guaranteed Cup? There is no such thing. But a contender? Absolutely.

Flying Dego

Apr 30, 2013
Actually if you look at my posts in the PGT, you will see that is exactly what I'm saying. I think the roster is there. I think they have proved what they proved every single coach - their attention span is 2-3 years max. :laugh: I've been saying for 3 years now that it doesn't matter if Sully's system is perfect, the team has stopped listening or simply cannot play that system. There is 1000000000% a system out there that can make this team a dangerous playoff team. Guaranteed Cup? There is no such thing. But a contender? Absolutely.

Exactly, that's how I see it. Wasn't referring to you specifically, I know you're more optimistic than most of this lot.

Really our coaches should always be signed year to year. Cause they lose our stars real quick.

Reactions: ColePens

Beauner

Jun 14, 2011
Pittsburgh
I'm curious what coach is out there that can watch this team and identify what would make them tick. I'd assume velucci is the next in line but i don't know much about him besides his ahl success.

Reactions: ColePens

Flying Dego

Apr 30, 2013
I'm curious what coach is out there that can watch this team and identify what would make them tick. I'd assume velucci is the next in line but i don't know much about him besides his ahl success.

Any coach that implements a trap system? We can play possum and strike with our speed on the wings.

We need to play a better cohesive defensive game first and foremost.

Reactions: Riikolas Revenge
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad