OFF DAY THREAD! Where we complain on non game days!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
I'll get it started...
wp-content%252Fgallery%252F10-funniest-gif-trends-of-2011%252Fabd-141.gif%252Ffit-in__850x850.gif

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Prediction on how many minutes Rodrigues plays next game? Maybe Sullivan will bump him up to the top PP unit so he can be the only forward who plays 20+ minutes.
It is the funniest shit on earth that Evan Rodrigues of all people, lead the entire Penguins forward group with EV Ice Time. More than Sidney Crosby and Evgeni Malkin.

Let's also let it sink in, he played 2:22 of the powerplay, the same as Jason Zucker and Jared McCann. I mean, in a game where Jankowski was on fire, you reward a player like Evan Rodrigues because....you like his stick-to-itiveness?

Cody Ceci then played the 4th most minutes on even strength, after Dumoulin, Letang, and Matheson. More than Marino and Pettersson. In a game where the Pens were mostly ass thanks to the usual systems issues we've seen rear its ugly head the last 3 seasons at inopportune times like you know, the playoffs, they (the brain trust behind the bench) figured they wouldn't even play the Jankowski line to capitalize on their strong play, they played 11mins in that game.

I do admire people's blind faith in Sullivan, I just don't f***ing understand it at all, I might need to take more hits to the head to get to that level I guess.

Reactions: Gurglesons

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
COAL MINERS UNITE!

Sully is too damn married to the struggling grinder trying to make their way.. Like he was

It was cute when it worked like once

f*** this guy now, though
Mike Sullivan slowly became Dan Bylsma, same issues. Same stubborn "stick to my game" mentality of "my system will over come this if we stick to it" but then you see the Jekyll and Hyde of his system and you're left wondering, what the f*** is your system mate?

I mean that game vs the Flyers, I'd be super f***ing surprised if the Pens won Game 2.

Grind'em Bitches down = Stick-to-itiveness

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Also one last thing before I nod off...

This whole "we need a right handed shot on the right side" bullshit...then you see the line of McCann, Jankowski, and Tanev and then Lafferty as the LW on the 4th line.

So this need of wanting Ceci and Ruhwedel in on the right side and not playing Riikola is still f***ing horse shit and I hope Sully gets fired worse than GG did in Florida, f*** his cab fare, make his bitch ass walk.

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
One game and people are already losing their minds.

We better win tonight :laugh:

I like the positivity.... but then I realize almost every game is a back-to-back against a very very tough division filled with rivals....

That on top of the fact that philly has a much better back end and just a better system than........ SPEED!

Malkin looking lost like a little boy is just another addition on a mountain of reasons why this gogogogoGOGO GOOOOOOOO system has long been dead....

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
what’s going to happen on this board when the Pens lose again tonight and many of the same problems rear their ugly heads? Light a flame and watch it burn....lol

I don’t think any of the D and O problems are going to be solved as they haven’t been the last several years and Sully’s gonna to be stubborn about stuff, as we know. But if we’re going to have any chance we absolutely must have Jarry and CDS pulling well above their weight class and making saves in the face of grade A chances. Otherwise forget about it...

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
what’s going to happen on this board when the Pens lose again tonight and many of the same problems rear their ugly heads? Light a flame and watch it burn....lol

I don’t think any of the D and O problems are going to be solved as they haven’t been the last several years and Sully’s gonna to be stubborn about stuff, as we know. But if we’re going to have any chance we absolutely must have Jarry and CDS pulling well above their weight class and making saves in the face of grade A chances. Otherwise forget about it...

I imagine @Honour Over Glory will defend Jarry and everyone else will complain about Ceci.

@KIRK and @BlindWillyMcHurt will blame Zucker on Geno’s line.

@Pens x will complain about everything.

@ColePens will try to be even keel and bring up 3 cups.

@Tom Hanks will post a chart or gif.

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
Ha... for the record I think Malkin is playing like garbage and obviously if that guy isn't clicking nobody on the line will.

But that combination is still destined to fail. I mean... aside from scrimmages, of course.

Obviously they'll score every goal for the Penguins tonight as a line, now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad