Not open for further replies.

Khelandros

Feb 12, 2019
Sheary earning a promotion lol...

I wonder why...
TXCjiK9.png

DesertedPenguin

Mar 11, 2007
Idk, seems like a Burke wet dream, even if he's not mad physical. I mean, by default Zohorna has the longest pants on the team.
OK, and maybe he's an option next year coming out of camp. But at this moment? Going to need more than five games - and a one game sample out of that - to show what he can do.

CheckingLineCenter

Aug 10, 2018
Sure, if we ignore context, and the decline of the Czech league which was decimated by COVID, it's all simple. He's guaranteed to outscore McDavid in two years. God, I envy that enthusiasm of yours, CM, for real. :laugh:

I think Zohorna's definitely got the tools to be in the NHL, but let's try to temper some of that manic posting for a hot minute and let the dude develop like a human and not a video game character-- especially because if he can go back to the level he was playing at with Kometa, he's going to be a well-rounded top 9 guy, not merely a 4th line C.

Yea, plus the AHL is pretty watered down this year so the heavy box score scouting is even more pointless.

Peat

Jun 14, 2016
"In terms of defensive impact (a mix of expected and actual goals against), Crosby is behind only Aleksander Barkov this season among top line players with the Penguins allowing under two expected and actual goals against per 60 with him on the ice. "

Snipped from a Dom L stats article on The Athletic. Pretty nice stuff.

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
Mario did to the league what yoda did in the dooku fight lol

Sid is obi wan cause was young now old and wise

Geno is lando cause cool

Letang is han... On account of roguish carelessness yet somehow can win the battle singlehandedly sometimes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad