Post-Game Talk: Octoberfest: Neal puts the Tipp in in Amsterdam

Zaddy

Feb 8, 2013
@Drivesaitl thoughts on Khaira last night? ;)

(my bad if you've already posted on the subject, too lazy to read through the entire thread)

redgrant

Nov 2, 2013
@Drivesaitl thoughts on Khaira last night? ;)

(my bad if you've already posted on the subject, too lazy to read through the entire thread)

I hated on him pretty hard after the first two games. Glad to be proven wrong. He needs to get back to being a solid 4th line player. No issues if he does that and chips in 10 goals this year plus plays solid PK minutes.

Last night was his best game including pre season.

Reactions: Zaddy

McBeastMode

Dec 29, 2012
Beside my neighbor..
Who in their wildest dreams, ever thought, we would trade Lucic for an NHL, goal scoring leader..

LzCxXG5.jpg

Neal is the first Oiler ever, to score 6 goals, in their first 3 games...

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
I hated on him pretty hard after the first two games. Glad to be proven wrong. He needs to get back to being a solid 4th line player. No issues if he does that and chips in 10 goals this year plus plays solid PK minutes.

Last night was his best game including pre season.
He seemed to work well with Sheahan

Raab

Oct 6, 2007
how is Nurse looking this year? is he going to step up?

From what I saw, he looks much better then last year. If Tippett can get him reading the play and being good defensively it would be a massive win for this team.

ToeMcDrag83

5-14-6-1
Aug 25, 2010
Oil Country
I like that the first two wins had some kinks and adversity to it, and this third one looked more complete.
Situational evolution, game management, adapting whatever you wanna call it.
The mantra "every game is winnable" needs to get in their heads to produce in the range of ~45 wins.

McTrashBoat

Show me the deed
Nov 28, 2014
Hoping someone comes in clutch in the next 3.5 hours hehe
just repost Del's recent work and add a potential lineup, bang, done

edit: scrap that, I've got an idea I'm gonna try to get it out before midnight

unless somebody called this GDT, fuggin let me know

Last edited:
Reactions: AddyTheWrath

SupremeTeam16

5-14-6-1
May 31, 2013
Baker’s Bay
Devils got handled by the Flyers tonight, they did not look good at all. I'm not sure what to expect for tomorrow, they look bad right now and on a back to back but they will likely be desperate to get a win.

McDNicks17

Jul 1, 2010
Ontario
Was looking at what games Kassian played with McDavid last season and found he has 15 points in 22 games with McDavid since they were put together full time.

Not too shabby.

edit: If you add the other games he played with more than 10 minutes with McDavid, he's at 17 points in 27 games.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad