Hey! You suck!
Jan 20, 2014
Shelbyville, TN
Predicting ALL 31 Reverse Retro Designs

zJbrj7U.png
That's not too bad tbh.

Predsanddead24

Mar 7, 2019
According to Lebrun the latest update on next season is plan is still January 1st start date with camps opening mid December likely with an all Canada division due to border restrictions. Not really new but no changes yet. Would have to think a full plan would be forthcoming within the next week or two for January 1 start to come to fruition.

Predsanddead24

Mar 7, 2019
Seems unlikely the players sign onto another bubble. Could potentially have 4 divisions each playing interdivision games only with the top four in each making the playoffs though.

Scoresberg

In Trotz We Trust?
May 28, 2015
Earth

Finally some clarity regarding the season. Have to think the 48 games is precautionary, if they have to stop the league or something like that at some point. I believe they will try to squeeze the 60-70 games out of this after all.

bdub24

iNsErT bAnNeR jOkE hErE
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2013
La la land
I kinda wish they would have used the navy 3rd pred head...or even the mustard cat head....that one had tons of character. I know it wasnt everybodys cup to tea but TONS of detail.

Predsanddead24

Mar 7, 2019

New jerseys. I don't hate the color combo but not a fan of the spiky design on the sleeves.

I really dig some of the ridiculous throwbacks like the Wild Wing that other teams got.

Reactions: Scoresberg

Porter Stoutheart

We Got Wood
Jun 14, 2017
I really dig some of the ridiculous throwbacks like the Wild Wing that other teams got.
I am also in favor of the more ridiculous ones. As some may recall, my family trends to being Dallas Stars fans. And I get lots of heat for liking the "space cow" best.

To me, if the jersey is just going to be a little tweak on the standard colors and logo, what's really the point? :dunno:

Reactions: NoNecksCurse

jumb0

Feb 3, 2017
Not great, not terrible.

Here's the thread that has all of them. Some of these are really really good.

Predsanddead24

Mar 7, 2019
Yeah I'd say we're middle of the pack. I'll be interested to see what they look like with the full uniform.

NoNecksCurse

Oct 19, 2011
that jersey is blah. there are some out there that look really great. this was a missed opportunity for the preds. the same group that buys all jerseys will nab this one but it won't sell. it's not that nice of a look.

overall, I'm disappointed. my favorite is anaheims.

NoNecksCurse

Oct 19, 2011
I am also in favor of the more ridiculous ones. As some may recall, my family trends to being Dallas Stars fans. And I get lots of heat for liking the "space cow" best.

To me, if the jersey is just going to be a little tweak on the standard colors and logo, what's really the point? :dunno:
Money.

But my sentiments as well. that's not really retro and there's not really much there that hasn't been done or seen. what's the point? $$$

JustaFinnishGuy

Joonas Donskoi avi but not a SEA fan ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 3, 2016
Finland
So they went back to the original logo and changed a patch. Not REALLY retro, in my book. Silver and blue would have been retro.
It's called reverse retro not retro with a twist to be honest

I like most of the jerseys revealed today.
Detroit, Dallas and NYI dropped the ball the most imo.

Predsanddead24

Mar 7, 2019
Money.

But my sentiments as well. that's not really retro and there's not really much there that hasn't been done or seen. what's the point? $$$

Yeah it's pretty clear the whole point of this is to be a cash grab, but if getting a mediocre third jersey is the difference between having a season or not this year I'm all for it. Hell, let's do like the lower level minor leagues and have themed jersey nights every other game if that's what it takes.

Reactions: NoNecksCurse

OldFan

Jul 3, 2019
Canadiens and St Louis look great. Even NJ.
Preds (sighs). If $,s is what this is all about the Preds will be disappointed. Something radical that everybody just has to have is the thing or bright use of color. This jersey is colored up like the current jersey(Yes, I know its different). At first glance you think it’s the current jersey and then you notice the changes.

OldFan

Jul 3, 2019

New jerseys. I don't hate the color combo but not a fan of the spiky design on the sleeves.

It’s a shame that the Preds are on the same display as the Canadiens.

Armourboy

Hey! You suck!
Jan 20, 2014
Shelbyville, TN
Rangers and Avs I like, although the original Nordiques is probably my favorite sweater of all time.

I'm disappointed in ours. Its not good or bad, it just is. The Winter Classic is better imo.

Porter Stoutheart

We Got Wood
Jun 14, 2017
I won't buy one. I would need something more novel. Some teams did that, bringing back alternative logos and/or making a more dramatic shift in color schemes. That's what would inspire me to buy another jersey. Not just a little tweak on the status quo. The market of people who have to have every single version of a team jersey has to be pretty narrow. The pick or the bones as the front logo, or some radically different colors is what I would have needed.
:dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad