Observations XXVII

Should a moderator become involved and direct this thread to true Observations, X's and O's ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

adsfan

May 31, 2008
Milwaukee
More Saros stats:

Those are the kind of numbers that Saros generated in Milwaukee.

In 38 games he was 28-9 with 2.24 GAA and .920 Save%.

The following season, he played 15 games and was 13-2 with 1.86 and .934.

In 2017-18, Saros played 9 games with 3-5, 2.88 GAA and .906. That was the scoring challenged Admirals team that finished 5th in the division and out of the playoffs. It finally got Dean Evason, the current Interim Coach of the Minnesota Wild, FIRED!

That was the same season that Trenin played only 44 games, due to Evason not liking him.

Last edited:

101st_fan

I taught Yoda
Oct 22, 2005
Near where sand and waves meet.
They've been real comrades, eh?

Comrades would have received to each according to their needs. ;)

When all of the players contribute this team can compete against, and beat, anyone. Too many times this year we've been left complaining about Joey looking lazy, Forsberg trying to do it all himself, and Josi doing laps around the offensive zone until the inevitable loss of the puck and ensuing odd man rush. For the past couple games those negatives were absent.

ThirdManIn

Aug 9, 2009
Comrades would have received to each according to their needs. ;)

When all of the players contribute this team can compete against, and beat, anyone. Too many times this year we've been left complaining about Joey looking lazy, Forsberg trying to do it all himself, and Josi doing laps around the offensive zone until the inevitable loss of the puck and ensuing odd man rush. For the past couple games those negatives were absent.

The "structure over individualism" part sent me back into my poli sci days of reading Marx :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad