Obama trolls Phil Kessel during Penguins' visit to The White House (Mod Post #1)

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
More so trolling the Penguins lol

Agree with him politically or not, he's been a pretty funny president.

Dylonus

May 4, 2009
Pittsburgh
How many other Americans are on the Penguins? Can't think of any off the top of my head.

Seriously? Phil Kessel is American!!! :laugh:

There's a few, actually. Lovejoy is (he left via FA), Bonino, Sheary, Cullen, Rust... Sestito is, if he counts for the roster?

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
He seems to know more about hockey than any previous President I remember. Look up Clinton or George Bush sr. for comparison. Obama at least seems to put in the effort to at least find out who the players are.

Yeah regardless of who replaces him we probably won't get a better President that knows or at least has a decent grasp of sports.

Funny moment, but it's a silly tradition to have the champions honoured at the White House each year

The President should have far more important things to do

It honestly seems like something more suited for the Vice president.

VicBiggs

Apr 9, 2007
Pens are the Cup champ with the most NCAA players on it, though:
Phil, Bonino, Hagelin, Rust, Sheary, Wilson, Schultz, Dumoulin, Cole, Lovejoy, Bennett.
And just under that theres Guentzel, Porter, Rowney, Warsofsky, Ruhwedel, Prow, Maguire, Bleuger, DiPauli.

All former NCAA players.

How dare you forget our lord and saviour Chris Kunitz!

Soundwave

Mar 1, 2007
Looks at the news this morning. Sigh ... wish Obama could stick around another 4 years, lol.

He is a charming guy, I remember when he tounge in cheek said the government is working on Iron Man, that was awesome.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad