Trade: [OAK/PIT] Antonio Brown for 3rd and 5th round pick

Unholy Diver

Oct 13, 2002
in the midnight sea
They wouldn't pay Mack but they will pay AB? I feel like a top WR is a bit easier to find than an elite pass rusher but whatever, I'll just be glad to have him gone from the Steelers

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
From one dysfunction to another, a sure fire Raider :laugh:

I'm all for it cause I cheer for this team through hell and high water.

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
Saw someone note that once the Raiders relocate to LV next year, theres no state income tax so they can do some restructuring with his deal to make it even more enticing.

maplepred

Go Preds Go!!
Aug 14, 2011
As a raider fan, I’m ok with AB. But not at the expense of any of our firsts. If that’s the case I will be furious. Should’ve just kept cooper then. And if its a first, I think a babysitter needs to be hired to look after Gruden.

I’m fine with our second but absolutely not any of our firsts. We are awful in second round every single year anyways so who cares.

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
As a raider fan, I’m ok with AB. But not at the expense of any of our firsts. If that’s the case I will be furious. Should’ve just kept cooper then. And if its a first, I think a babysitter needs to be hired to look after Gruden.

I’m fine with our second but absolutely not any of our firsts. We are awful in second round every single year anyways so who cares.

If we somehow keep all of our first round picks, I'll be happy.

TheAngryHank

Expert
May 28, 2008
Let him come to camp and give him the "special water bottle" let him turn up positive. . A few times

DaaaaB's

Apr 24, 2004
They wouldn't pay Mack but they will pay AB? I feel like a top WR is a bit easier to find than an elite pass rusher but whatever, I'll just be glad to have him gone from the Steelers
A guy like Brown makes a bigger impact on a game then Mack imo. People that give Mack all the credit for the Bears turnaround are clueless. He's a great player but that Bears D is loaded with talent and they still won the games that Mack was out with injury. Bears also had the weakest schedule in the league last year.

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
last time the raiders traded for an elite WR it was randy moss and that didn't go so well

Daz28

Nov 1, 2010
I'm seeing it reported he wanted a new contract, and Buffalo pumped the brakes. Wow, who would have ever thought this whole thing was just about AB's money????

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad