Trade: [OAK/PIT] Antonio Brown for 3rd and 5th round pick

Pestilence

Jan 17, 2016
Köklax, Finland
You do not want the cancer that Leveon in the locker room. If this trade goes through you got to feel sorry for Josh Allen.

Oh no, poor Josh Allen, he has to throw to maybe the best receiver in the league :sarcasm:

How is Le'Veon cancer though, he didn't actually refuse to report while under contract or publicly blame teammates or other personnel.

dma0034

Jun 27, 2011
Buffalo, NY
First: I'm not sure any of you understand this or care but Buffalo is not very different than Pittsburgh. It snows more.... that's really about it. Buffalo is flat, Pittsburgh is hilly. I'm not sure the "quality of life" would be much different.

As for the Bills; their defense is loaded. But AB would be looked at non-stop from a young QB. They'll spend some money on the O-Line in FA but I doubt Brown will go to a place that will target him more. Plus the Bills will give him a ton of guaranteed money in a new deal (like they did with McCoy)

They will not do it but I really hope the Bills sign Bell too; just because I think people would get really confused with drafting Bill players in earlier rounds lol

MMC

Global Moderator
May 11, 2014
Orange County, CA

Looks like Buffalo backed out after that IG comment. Guess AB will keep doing that until he gets a team he likes.

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
First: I'm not sure any of you understand this or care but Buffalo is not very different than Pittsburgh. It snows more.... that's really about it. Buffalo is flat, Pittsburgh is hilly. I'm not sure the "quality of life" would be much different.

Pittsburgh is a very pretty city, very green and hilly. Buffalo, ain't that at all. Easy choice as to the nicer city.

Average household annual income, Pittsburgh is $58,000 and Buffalo is $31,000.

Sep 19, 2008
pretty relieved Redskins didn't make the deal

This broke while I was asleep after seeing Captain Marvel in theaters

Sep 19, 2008
Wonder if the Mayor Of Buffalo Sports Jack Eichel has permitted this trade to go through

Eichel probably vetoed the deal :laugh:

Kel Varnson

Oct 31, 2017
This seems like a terrible idea for a team with a young QB like Josh Allen. AB is still a great WR but he's going to be a distraction more than anything

SouthGeorge

May 2, 2018
If the NFL doesn't step in.... What's stopping every player in the league from pulling an AB? They all have their "guaranteed money" in their contracts. Pull an AB and double dip.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad