Confirmed with Link: NYR sign Dryden Hunt

egelband

Sep 6, 2008
Chytil started to breakout last year. I hope we dont trade him because i think this year we are going to start seeing what a monster he is.
I am in the Trade Chytil camp but I appreciate I may be totally wrong. Hope I am.

Reactions: Number 9

mike14

Rampage Sherpa
Jun 22, 2006
Melbourne
Pretty sure $750,000 is league minimum this season and it goes up to $775k next season, so he's signed a 2 year contract at league minimum

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008
We're in the Hunt!
Mission: Impossible 7 (2022) synopsis:

Ethan Hunt's long-lost half-brother, the mysterious Dryden Hunt, emerges as the new leader of the Syndicate to destabilize post-Brexit trade negotiations between the UK and EU that are already fragile. What are the motives of this man whom Ethan presumed died in an unexplained water-skiing accident as a child?

Last edited:

egelband

Sep 6, 2008
I wanna see Chytil perform and evolve under new staff before making a hasty call.
[ Miller, Krav, Gauth, Laf and Kakk too
That would be fine. There’s no rush to make a call on Chytil. But if another team wants him as part of a bigger deal, I wouldn’t hesitate.

Off Sides

Sep 8, 2008
This is exactly what Drury should be doing instead of paying a premium for sandpaper and toughness.

Nope, never gonna happen. Rangers are only a reactive organization, proactive is just not a word they know.

brakeyawself

Oct 5, 2006
I am really not sure that we needed all of Blais, Hunt and Reeves. At the end of the day I think two of those 3 would have been fine. Preferably Hunt and Reeves, so we would still have Buch to trade for something better than Blais and a 2nd.

jay from jersey

Jan 30, 2008
Hunt always stood out to me in Arizona when I watched, and looked good in Florida too. Strikes me as a Phil DiG but he's got a noticeably good shot.

this. He’s a solid pick up. He’s not the biggest guy, be he looks to plaster everything he can. He’s like Blais in that regard where they both love to hit and both have better hands then you’d expect. I would have liked to get Crouse from ARI instead, but that would require a trade. Crouse is bigger, with better offense and more potential, but I’m not down on hunt by any means.

Reactions: egelband

cwede

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 1, 2010

!!! hey guys - his C was Howden for most!

he was undrafted over-ager that season
2015-16 Moose Jaw Warriors “A” WHL 72 58 58 116
2015-2016
WHL (East) First All-Star Team
WHL Most Goals (58)
WHL Player of the Year (Four Broncos Trophy)

[/QUOTE]

Reactions: egelband

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad