Confirmed Signing with Link: [NYR] Ranger sign F Vitali Kravtsov to extension (1 year, $875k)

EdJovanovski

#RempeForCalder
Apr 26, 2016
The Rempire State
YOUR 2022-23 CALDER TROPHY WINNER! THE CHOSEN ONE RETURNS! WE MAY HAVE BEEN ELIMINATED LAST NIGHT BUT THIS IS THE REAL PRIZE!😭😭😭😭
VrmKqnI.png

Jul 29, 2003
Saskatoon
Visit site
Don’t see how this impacts his trade value or helps facilitate a trade. Seems like more of a last chance opportunity with the Rangers
It would probably help facilitate a trade because the team trading for him doesn't have to negotiate or worry about him not signing, they know he's under contract for next year and can plan accordingly. Similar to Debrusk signing an extension. But, maybe he's come around and wants to give it another shot in the big apple.

Reactions: Fatass

Fatass

Apr 17, 2017
It would probably help facilitate a trade because the team trading for him doesn't have to negotiate or worry about him not signing, they know he's under contract for next year and can plan accordingly. Similar to Debrusk signing an extension. But, maybe he's come around and wants to give it another shot in the big apple.
Connect the dots (again) to Miller in Vancouver?

Lays

Jan 22, 2017
Spells the end for Vatrano.
Vatrano needs to be retained. Gives us the secondary scoring we need. We have no snipers on the team aside from Mika. Vatrano is one of the only guys that can consistently beat goalies clean with shots. Works his ass off too

• Love
Reactions: bernmeister

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
Vatrano needs to be retained. Gives us the secondary scoring we need. We have no snipers on the team aside from Mika. Vatrano is one of the only guys that can consistently beat goalies clean with shots. Works his ass off too
Might cost too much. We can’t sign him long term with our cap situation. He definitely had his moments, but hopefully the kids all improve next season and more than account for his production.

Lays

Jan 22, 2017
Might cost too much. We can’t sign him long term with our cap situation. He definitely had his moments, but hopefully the kids all improve next season and more than account for his production.
Don’t think he gets a long term from any team. I think he can be had for 2.8 x 3 or so which would be something I’d be interested in

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
Don’t think he gets a long term from any team. I think he can be had for 2.8 x 3 or so which would be something I’d be interested in
I’d think about that, but I think he can get more on the open market truthfully.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad