Confirmed Trade: [NYR/NSH] Cody McLeod for 2020 7th round pick

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Another old grinder and this one isn't even any good. Oh well only cost a 7th so what can you expect to get for a 7th rounder.

A1LeafNation

Obsession beats talent everytime!!
Oct 17, 2010
Martin was never traded to TO he signed with the leafs as a FA, and that trade to NYI happened in the off-season, so not quite.
The dud never said they had to be traded first. He never said traded back either. He said re-acquired by their former team.

Seachd

Mar 16, 2002
This might be more of a personal trade for Poile than a hockey trade. When the risk is that small, I think GMs are allowed to do that every once in a while.

DutchNYR

May 6, 2018
McLord, our saviour, had eaten from The Big Apple and has now left the Garden of Eden.

In other words, Nashville win the cup.

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014
This might be more of a personal trade for Poile than a hockey trade. When the risk is that small, I think GMs are allowed to do that every once in a while.

Yeah, definitely a locker room/person trade who might see some ice if and when warranted. Because he provides only negative value on the ice and NSH is one of the best teams in the league.

WeWentBlues

May 3, 2017
I would have much rather Nashville made these two moves after the home-and-home this weekend.

Always hated McLeod. And we don't have Reeves now. I still remember the horrible call on Reaves in the 3rd period of a scoreless Game 4 that led to a PP goal. Who knows how that series changes if that call isn't made.

Meeqs

Aug 23, 2012
USA
Reading this thread in its entirety was one of the funniest things I have done all week. Man what a good Tr@ll job by dregs

Hellraising Senator

Feb 15, 2017
This is simply insurance depth. Its basically free. 7th is as close to free as it gets.

Nashville had done good to shore up the bottom 6. If they find a gear to bring another top 6 weapon. Lookout West playoffs is gonna be a dog fight with the jets sharks and flames. Nashville/S.J or WPG could be fun

Em etah Eh

Maroon PP
Jul 17, 2007
I would have much rather Nashville made these two moves after the home-and-home this weekend.

Always hated McLeod. And we don't have Reeves now. I still remember the horrible call on Reaves in the 3rd period of a scoreless Game 4 that led to a PP goal. Who knows how that series changes if that call isn't made.
I don’t really care about the McLeod aquisition but having to see that ugly mug two games in a row is a downer for sure.

Gh24

Feb 12, 2014
I don’t really care about the McLeod aquisition but having to see that ugly mug two games in a row is a downer for sure.
I hope you don't have to, cuz I don't want to see him either. I don't think there's any reason to play him since Reaves is not with you guys anymore.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad