GDT: NYR @ MTL, Sat' 1PM, Centre Bell, Game 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuicyHam

Dec 16, 2013
windsor
Probably one of the best thing that happened. I wouldn't go as far as wishing to lose that one....but let hope that a 2-0 lead is enough.

The habs haven't had to show much adversity so far they have played with the lead most of the time so this is probably the best thing.

Athletique_Canadien

Dec 13, 2005
Halifax, NS
I think we can all agree that wasn't one of our finer periods as far as playing well goes. Price shut the door the rest of the way & the rest play better & this is not out of reach

Dharvey33

Apr 30, 2010
Anyone else tired of gorges always the dumping the puck behind the net when he is at the blue line?

That guy is a black hole offensively.

Hab-a-maniac

Sep 28, 2003
Toronto via Calgary!
Visit site
Cherry doesn't realize "Loosick" actually did say that but seems more worried about grounds for a potential lawsuit if he tried to cripple Weise or Emelin. Yeah, cause we gotta think about the greater good here. He's saying that if that were to happen he hopes they couldn't prove Lucic made those threats so Lucic wouldn't get the law involved for probable cause :laugh:

jpchabby

Drive for 25
Mar 3, 2006
How they come out in the 2nd will show how good or bad a coach Therrien truly is.

Not really... he may try to motivate his team and be good at it, but in the end, I think it's all on the players if they don't do any better than in the 1st

Apr 28, 2010
I just realize we didnt have a game yet in the playoffs where he had to make a comeback and win.

That's going to be today.

Smokey Thompson

May 8, 2013
This has nothing to do with the time of the game and everything to do with the fact we don't know how to play teams possibly even faster than us.

Their speed is worrisome. Markov got exploited all period..

I noticed that the rangers start all of their plays on the wing. They fly down the wing and dump it if they have resistance. Let them do that and just keep them to the outside. If they dump it, Price can control the puck. If they shoot from a bad angle, Price will save it.

The key is to prevent those dangerous cross crease passes and rebounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad