GDT: NYR @ MTL, Sat' 1PM, Centre Bell, Game 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nedved

Mar 30, 2008
what has beaulieu done?

i haven't seen anything that makes him sit down so much.

markov looks gassed. if there was a time to play a fresh legged d, it's now.

sometimes therrien just grinds my brain..

BeliveauFan4ever

Apr 10, 2006
Sane hockey fans think Lucic is a Neanderthal, but Cherry and the Bruins think he's the Missing Link.

Maybe they're both right?

V13

Fire Sell Tank
Sep 21, 2005
M1 Habsram
This isn't Rask we are playing against and that worries me the most. Rask has and still is shielded by a good defensive core. The "King" is another different beast.

True but The King has looked average in Montreal in the past. Of course that doesn't mean much but it's something i guess

LastChancePrice

Dec 12, 2004
Wait, not watching CBC but RDS, but im reading that Cherry still talking about Lucic? No way... how pathetic he is.

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
So the day he plays great and you feel he's great for you....you let him go because he use to move around? Great, makes perfect sense. It's okay though...not interested in winning that argument. Just saying, it was, for me, a stupid move to let him go AFTER a great playoffs run and after giving a 2nd round pick for him. Not want to win an argument against you. Just want to say that this is my opinion. I'm pretty certain of something though....I think we did sign a couple of players throughout our history that also happened to move around.

No, that's not at all what I said. I'm saying I'm not going to question management on the fact a player that moved around so much wasn't signed. I'll give management the benefit of the doubt on that one.

Athletique_Canadien

Dec 13, 2005
Halifax, NS
We're OK. I'd rather we got out of the 1st 2-1 but I'll take 2-0 considering Bourque's 2 minors. It's clear we weren't ready for the Rangers. I feared we'd still be in Bruins (against) "game thinking mode" & play that style with the speed of the Rangers coming at us. The fact that we got out 2-0 is a relief. Now, make the necessary adjustments!

Newhabfan

Sep 3, 2008
Montreal
Could we please have a "zero mention of anything Boston" agreement guys ? It's the Rangers and it's different. Plus - the best way to get on them is to make them realize how irrelevant they are by ignoring them. At least in this GDT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad