dv6btXAl.jpg

9HK5Iub.png

VBj7TnL.jpg

TIQp8tg.jpg

sgJk8CF.jpg

sharks9

Jan 16, 2012
Canada
Great GDT! Going to my first game at the Bell Centre on Saturday so hopefully it's a big win for the Habs! I'm in section 309, can anyone tell me how good the sight lines are there? It's basically right behind one of the nets.

Last edited:

Newhabfan

Sep 3, 2008
Montreal
Great GDT! Going to my first game at the Bell Centre tomorrow so hopefully it's a big win for the Habs! I'm in section 309, can anyone tell me how good the sight lines are there? It's basically right behind one of the nets.

Tomorrow ? did I miss something ?

ThaDevilGirl

Every day is a day off
Oct 1, 2006
YUL
Great GDT! Going to my first game at the Bell Centre tomorrow so hopefully it's a big win for the Habs! I'm in section 309, can anyone tell me how good the sight lines are there? It's basically right behind one of the nets.

The Bell Centre has no bad seats.

Brainiac

Registered Offender
Feb 17, 2013
Montreal
I was so concentrated on following Habs-Bruins and all the talks about it that I didn't get to check a lot of Rangers games (1 or 2, while doing something else). Don't even know what to think of it in terms of specifics, but overall we seem to be the favorite according to most analysts.

Looking forward to what Therrien has in store for us. For all the flack he deservedly got during the season, he's been giving us great coaching so far in the playoffs.

GoHabsGo76

Fire Bergevin
Apr 16, 2009
Hawthorne, NJ
Can't wait to get this series started. They're gonna be playing on an emotional high too, but we've done very well at home recently and Lundqvist just recently got his first win in Montreal in quite some time if I'm not mistaken, and even that was only 1-0.

We have to take the Rangers very seriously though. Lundqvist is still a phenomenal goalie and they're a deep, well coached team.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Is it possible to have an "emotional letdown" after game 7? Regular season this happens but I can't believe it would happen in the playoffs.

Hoople

Mar 7, 2011
Is it possible to have an "emotional letdown" after game 7? Regular season this happens but I can't believe it would happen in the playoffs.

From the fans? You bet.

From the players? Not so much. Both the Habs and the Rags are coming off exciting and emotional Game 7 wins over teams that they were not supposed to beat.

Emotional levels will be a wash.

I'm slightly aggravated that I will miss Game 1 (setting the DVR and not checking any sports sites) and wont get to watch it until Sunday.

But........going to drink a lot of beer and eat crawfish on the coast on Saturday.

GHG!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad