Pre-Game Talk: NYR @ MTL: Duke back in

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoQuitInNewMexico

Jan 7, 2011
new mexico lol
Prust and John Moore are the only ones I can remember doing anything dirty in that series, but of course all the focus is going to be on Chris Kreider for getting tripped and falling down. Should have been a penalty shot.

Thirty One

Safe is safe.
Dec 28, 2003
I feel like I'm starting to like Glass purely out of spite
8312022.jpg

Remember the key phrase for tomorrow night: "He wasn't trying to avoid him"

trilobyte

Regulated User
Dec 9, 2008
Calgary, Alberta
i wonder which ranger is going to be targeted for a broken jaw...

Who knows what will happen. I saw enough of the Habs trying to be tough last season to know that they could very well try to make a statement. I hope it is nothing dirty and to the head, but I totally believe that they will try to make a statement and that Therrien will be behind whatever that is.

BBKers

Jan 9, 2006
Bialystok, Poland
The fact that we're even comparing Boyle and Glass is a massive slap in the face to Boyle. Brian Boyle is 20 times the player Tanner Glass is in Glass' wildest dreams.

Glass was the replacement 4 Dorsett. Not Boyle
Been a minor downgrade so far IMO. Not a real big deal.
One can say Malone is replacing Boyle in a kind of a way.
Size, more offense, more grit, no PK, less defense. No faceoffs.
For one Third of The paycheck that is a fair tradeoff I guess.
Although Boyles evident skills will be sorely missed in The playoffs, it is what it is
Boyle was a useful player and good Guy
But that train left Grand Central months ago
If you guys do not stop this Glass BS everywhere - I will personally highjack every single thread here and start posting My rants on Tarasenko in every darned one. Promise.
Time to move on
Interesting game tonight

Zil

Shrug
Feb 9, 2006
Although Boyles evident skills will be sorely missed in The playoffs, it is what it is
If you guys do not stop this Glass BS everywhere - I will personally highjack every single thread here and start posting My rants on Tarasenko in every darned one. Promise.
Time to move on
Interesting game tonight

Dorsett's way better than Glass. Boyle's way better than Glass. Several players in Hartford are both better than Glass and suited for a fourth line role. We're always going to have better options so it's going to be an issue as long as he's in the lineup.

Ola

Apr 10, 2004
Sweden
I don't care about Glass if he plays or not...he is almost harmless anyways...doubt he could handle Prust as it is . OTOH...I am concerned about payback and that just could be on Hank . That would be the easiest way for the Habs to settle the so called score . An eye for an eye . They have lots of guys that are quite capable of this .

Everybody around here and their dogs are Hab fans....we have to win or I will be housebound for the day . Nothing any worse than a bragging Hab fan....
LGR !!!! :yo:

What are you talking about? Montreal sent their goon out to take the head off our 1st line center, and we should worry about payback? Wtf?

I am more worried if AV will send a clear message that we don't tolerate the above...

egelband

Sep 6, 2008
What are you talking about? Montreal sent their goon out to take the head off our 1st line center, and we should worry about payback? Wtf?

I am more worried if AV will send a clear message that we don't tolerate the above...

exactly. and by the way, i can't believe the habs still have that same coach. don't they realize he's a laughingstock. cynical, charm-less, smarmy, and thick. reminds me of dan aykroyd selling 'bag-o-glass'.

Player big P

no more striptease no more flashes
Feb 4, 2010
Prague
Time to move on
Interesting game tonight

HFNYR does not negotiate with terrorists

Leetch66

Jan 8, 2007
PEI Canada

Oh sorry...I must have slept through that roster acquisition by us . LMAO...OLA...give your head a shake....who the heck do you think we send at Prust to get retribution ? Zucc ? :shakehead LOL...you won't have to worry about any retribution from our team....

Last edited:

we want cup

Apr 12, 2007
NYC
Going to Wild/Lightning tonight so I'm gonna miss most of the game. I'm sure there will be some rough stuff in light of the playoff series, but hopefully it doesn't get crazy or anything.

Hi ImHFNYR

Jan 10, 2013
Wherever I'm standing atm
:laugh:

Yeah, the search function is difficult, I know.

No one makes me think "Man he should be slapped" more than you when it comes to the sarcasm and snark. Not because I hate you but because the nastiness level and troll level is oftentimes sooo high that I can imagine the person you're posting at, wanting to reach through the screen. I'm trying to say this so it comes across more as playful then nasty but I don't know if it comes through b/c it's the net and I'm naturally a nasty **** myself anyway.

I'm guessing you're annoyed seeing the same "Why do you guys hate Glass I haven't seen any thing that bad" question for about the tenth time. I don't think it's the question itself that's annoying you, it's the amount of times it's been asked and answered. It's an HFNYR meme that has risen to 2nd just under Mcilrath discussion.

Seriously though what are you guys seeing that's causing all this hate? Glass hasn't been that bad :sarcasm:

Most fans are fools. Habs fans are no exception. Most PEOPLE are fools.

I wonder how many of them acknowledge CK was tripped? I wonder how many of those acknowledgers were exiled

Acknowledgers is not a word. It should be

Last edited:

Ail

Based and Rangerspilled.
Nov 13, 2009
Boomerville
No one makes me think "Man he should be slapped" more than you when it comes to the sarcasm and snark. Not because I hate you but because the nastiness level and troll level is oftentimes sooo high that I can imagine the person you're posting at, wanting to reach through the screen. I'm trying to say this so it comes across more as playful then nasty but I don't know if it comes through b/c it's the net and I'm naturally a nasty **** myself anyway.

I'm guessing you're annoyed seeing the same "Why do you guys hate Glass I haven't seen any thing that bad" question for about the tenth time. I don't think it's the question itself that's annoying you, it's the amount of times it's been asked and answered. It's an HFNYR meme that has risen to 2nd just under Mcilrath discussion.

Seriously though what are you guys seeing that's causing all this hate? Glass hasn't been that bad :sarcasm:

Most fans are fools. Habs fans are no exception. Most PEOPLE are fools.

I wonder how many of them acknowledge CK was tripped? I wonder how many of those acknowledgers were exiled

Acknowledgers is not a word. It should be

I don't disagree with you, I can be a sarcastic *****. I am driven there however, and sometimes that too, is justified.

Yes, being asked to give your opinion on a subject you have made yourself perfectly clear on well more than once, is frustrating. As are other constant themes here. HFBoards is sort of an outlet for that because most times in your daily life it is not worth your time arguing with people, especially over the frivolous. Not that it is worth it here but, you can turn it off at will.

Anyway, tonight my vitriol will be predominantly focused on Montreal fans because they're ridiculous. Third worst in the league after Devils and Islanders from my perspective.

LORENZO

Jan 1, 2014
Jersey on.... Just the 8 hours to wait...

What happens if Kreider gets pushed into Price again? :sarcasm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad